MIKA Rejoins The Voice France in 2024 for Season 13

dcdeb

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

UPDATED !

But I don't get Le Talk video files yet....

I ask for your patience. :bye:

Episode - 12

Super Cross Battles  ( 11/05/2024 )

Thank you! No problem, we're Mika fans, we can be patient. :teehee: But, isn't this episode 13? 

• Thanks 1

:thumb_yello:

Emissions TV

https://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/681/the_voice

La Finale : le Samedi 25 Mai

Tirage au sort : Lundi 20 Mai 

(Places en fosse "debout" uniquement)
Il n'y aura aucune place assise.

THE VOICE saison 13 avec les coachs : Zazie, Mika, Vianney, Bigflo et Oli.

Prochains Tournages

Samedi 25 Mai 2024
18:30
Debout

The Final: Saturday May 25

Draw: Monday May 20

(Standing pit seats only)
There will be no seating.

THE VOICE season 13 with the coaches: Zazie, Mika, Vianney, Bigflo and Oli.

Upcoming Shoots

Saturday May 25, 2024
18:30
resister
Standing

Screenshot2024-05-13at21-12-57AssistezlmissionTHEVOICEsurTF1avecNikosAliagas.thumb.png.b793bf775e95974b76d8579f87f149c8.png

Posted (edited)

TF1

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/the-voice-2024-les-premieres-images-de-la-demi-finale-64430867.html

The Voice 2024 - Les premières images de la demi-finale

On connait désormais l'affiche de la demi-finale de la saison : ils sont huit talents.

• Alphonse et Lize chez Zazie.
  • Gabriel Lobao et Clément chez Mika.
  • Baptiste Sartoria et Odem chez Vianney et
  • Iris et Adnaé chez Bigflo et Oli.

Qui de ces huit talents participeront à la grande finale de The Voice ?

Rendez-vous samedi prochain. The Voice, tous les samedis à 21h15 sur TF1 et TF1+

The Voice 2024 – The first images of the semi-final

We now know the lineup for the season's semi-final: there are eight talents.

•      Alphonse and Lize at Zazie.
  •      Gabriel Lobao and Clément at Mika.
  •      Baptiste Sartoria and Odem at Vianney and
  •      Iris and Adnaé at Bigflo and Oli.

Who of these eight talents will participate in the grand final of The Voice?

See you next Saturday. The Voice, every Saturday at 9:15 p.m. on TF1 and TF1+

Can't wait Team MIKA !!:mikadas:

TheVoice2024-Lespremiresimagesdelademi-finale.thumb.jpg.444668334fce2d42e1da4fc04ac00fd5.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

I just caught up with the Super Cross Battles. Jeez, that was intense! Poor Mika, I wanted to reach through the screen and give him a hug, he looked so down.  :tears: 

• Like 2

If you are living in France,

You could have a chance to win a ticket for The Voice Final :angelnot:

Order the exclusive limited edition double vinyl ‘✿ Que ta tête fleurisse toujours ✿’ for a chance to win a place at the French final of ‘The Voice’

https://mika.store/products/vinyle-exclusif-edition-limitee-que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours

(Google translation of Article 3 from Terms and Condition)

Article 3: Description of terms

The operation begins with the sale, exclusively on the aforementioned website, of the album “✿ May your head always bloom ✿” in Exclusive Limited Edition Vinyl format.

1 person who pre-ordered the album “✿ May your head always bloom ✿” in Exclusive Limited Edition Vinyl format on the artist's official website from 05/13/2024 to 05/22/2024 at 12:00 p.m. will win 1 chance to attend in the final of the television show “The Voice” with 1 accompanying person. The event will take place on May 25. The location and times will be communicated to you on May 22 from 4 p.m. on the address used when placing your order.

Terms and Condition

https://mika.store/pages/tirage-au-sort-assister-a-la-finale-de-the-voice

Good Luck :wink2:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

TF1

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/the-voice-2024-les-premieres-images-de-la-demi-finale-64430867.html

The Voice 2024 - Les premières images de la demi-finale

On connait désormais l'affiche de la demi-finale de la saison : ils sont huit talents.

• Alphonse et Lize chez Zazie.
  • Gabriel Lobao et Clément chez Mika.
  • Baptiste Sartoria et Odem chez Vianney et
  • Iris et Adnaé chez Bigflo et Oli.

Qui de ces huit talents participeront à la grande finale de The Voice ?

Rendez-vous samedi prochain. The Voice, tous les samedis à 21h15 sur TF1 et TF1+

The Voice 2024 – The first images of the semi-final

We now know the lineup for the season's semi-final: there are eight talents.

•      Alphonse and Lize at Zazie.
  •      Gabriel Lobao and Clément at Mika.
  •      Baptiste Sartoria and Odem at Vianney and
  •      Iris and Adnaé at Bigflo and Oli.

Who of these eight talents will participate in the grand final of The Voice?

See you next Saturday. The Voice, every Saturday at 9:15 p.m. on TF1 and TF1+

:lol3:

Can't wait Team MIKA !!:mikadas:

TheVoice2024-Lespremiresimagesdelademi-finale.thumb.jpg.444668334fce2d42e1da4fc04ac00fd5.jpg

Watermelon Sugar :lol3: It makes me think about Lang Lang :lol3:

• Haha 1

https://www.programme-television.org/news/tv/emissions-tele/olema-eliminee-de-the-voice-avec-mika-ca-ne-pouvait-pas-mal-se-passer-4728095

Oléma éliminée de The Voice : "Avec Mika, ça ne pouvait pas mal se passer"

Grande favorite depuis le début de la saison 13, Oléma n'a pas été qualifiée pour la demi-finale de The Voice qui aura lieu ce samedi 18 mai. Elle répond à nos questions.

Comment vous êtes-vous retrouvée dans The Voice ?

J’ai été repérée à travers des vidéos de moi qui existent sur YouTube. L’émission m’a contactée le jour de la sortie de mon premier album Marlène en avril 2023. Ce n’est pas la seule coïncidence qui fait que j’ai été contacté, d’ailleurs. J’ai eu beaucoup de chance.

Pourquoi avez-vous choisi Mika quand les 4 fauteuils se sont retournés ?

Parce que ses mots m’ont beaucoup touché, et que c’est un artiste que j’aime énormément. Les coachings avec lui se sont très bien passés. Il est très posé, très mature. Il sait ce qu’il fait et il y a beaucoup de poésie en lui. Ça ne pouvait pas mal se passer avec Mika.

Comment s'est passé votre passage à la télévision ?

Ça a été un peu étrange comme sensation, évidemment, de se voir à la télé et de savoir qu’il y a plein de gens qui regardent ! (Rires) Tu as l’impression de ne plus t’appartenir. Mais je pense qu’on finit par s’y habituer. Et le public est super bienveillant.

Vous avez reçu énormément de soutien sur les réseaux sociaux...

Ça me touche énormément. Vous savez, j’étais un peu triste, hier, ce qui est normal. Et quand j’étais un peu triste, je lisais les messages et je répondais aux gens parce que ça me donnait beaucoup de force.

Il me semble qu'une bonne partie des internautes vous imaginait en finale depuis les auditions !

Oh, c’est gentil, mais vous savez, on lit plein de choses sur Internet. Je n’ai vraiment pas eu l’impression du tout, donc je suis très flatée. Merci beaucoup ! (Rires)

Quel souvenir gardez-vous des Super cross battles ?

J’ai adoré chanter L’hymne à l’amour d’Édith Piaf. J’ai vraiment pris du plaisir. C’est une chanson d’amour, et moi, j’adore ça ! J’étais aussi contente d’écouter Alphonse que j’aime aussi beaucoup. Le résultat m’a fait un petit peu mal, mais c’est un jeu, c’est la compétition. J’étais ouverte à la possibilité de partir donc je l’ai accepté assez vite.

Où en êtes-vous aujourd'hui ?

J’ai des projets musicaux. En tant que musicienne et chanteuse, j’ai aussi participé à The Voice pour mettre en avant ma carrière, le fait que j’écrive. Je compte sortir des singles et peut-être un album. Il y a des choses qui vont sortir dans les prochains mois.

Allez-vous chanter en anglais comme lors de votre audition à l’aveugle ? 

Je vais continuer avec des titres en français en priorité, parce que c’est ma langue. Mais je ne me ferme pas à la possibilité de chanter en anglais. 

Quelle serait la carrière de vos rêves ?

Je rêve d’une carrière toute en longévité dans laquelle je peux sortir des albums et de la musique. De pouvoir la lécher et la vivre sans aucune contrainte en tant que geek de la musique totalement assumée ! (Rires) L’idéal serait qu’elle évolue à l’international, de pouvoir la faire en France puis à l’étranger.

Qui va gagner la saison 13 de The Voice selon vous ?

Tout le monde à ses chances, mais si je dois être audacieuse, je dirais que mon Top 3 ce serait Baptiste Sartoria, Alphonse et Iris.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

Oléma eliminated from The Voice: “With Mika, it couldn’t go wrong”

Big favorite since the start of season 13, Oléma was not qualified for the semi-final of The Voice which will take place this Saturday, May 18. She answers our questions.

How did you end up on The Voice?

I was spotted through videos of me that exist on YouTube. The show contacted me on the day of the release of my first album Marlène in April 2023. This is not the only coincidence that I was contacted, by the way. I have been very lucky.

Why did you choose Mika when the 4 chairs turned around?

Because his words touched me a lot, and he is an artist that I love enormously. The coaching with him went very well. He is very calm, very mature. He knows what he is doing and there is a lot of poetry in him. It couldn't go wrong with Mika.

How was your time on television?

It was a bit of a strange feeling, obviously, to see yourself on TV and know that there are lots of people watching! (Laughs) You feel like you no longer belong. But I think you eventually get used to it. And the public is super friendly.

You have received a lot of support on social media...

It deeply touches me. You know, I was a little sad yesterday, which is normal. And when I was a little sad, I read the messages and I replied to people because it gave me a lot of strength.

It seems to me that a good portion of Internet users imagined you in the final since the auditions!

Oh, that’s nice, but you know, we read a lot of things on the Internet.

I really didn't get the impression at all, so I'm very flattered. Thank you so much ! (Laughs)

What memories do you have of the Super cross battles?

I loved singing Édith Piaf’s Hymn to Love. I really enjoyed it. It’s a love song, and I love it! I was also happy to listen to Alphonse who I also really like. The result hurt me a little, but it’s a game, it’s competition. I was open to the possibility of leaving so I accepted it quite quickly.

Where are you today?

I have musical projects. As a musician and singer, I also participated in The Voice to highlight my career, the fact that I write. I plan to release singles and maybe an album. There are things that will come out in the coming months.

Are you going to sing in English like during your blind audition?

I will continue with titles in French as a priority, because it is my language. But I am not closing myself off to the possibility of singing in English.

What would be your dream career?

I dream of a long-lasting career in which I can release albums and music. To be able to lick it and experience it without any constraint as a totally committed music geek! (Laughs) The ideal would be for it to evolve internationally, to be able to do it in France then abroad.

Who do you think will win season 13 of The Voice?

Everyone has their chances, but if I have to be bold, I would say that my Top 3 would be Baptiste Sartoria, Alphonse and Iris.

Olema-eliminee-de-The-Voice-Avec-Mika-ca-ne-pouvait-pas-mal-se-passer.thumb.webp.805ccc8bdb86abf957b11af92cabebf7.webp

On 5/8/2024 at 6:11 PM, Kumazzz said:

Télé Magazine - 13 Mai 2024

18 mai SAMEDI

TF1

The Voice

DEMI-FINALE.

Présentation : Nikos Aliagas.

Huit talents vont pouvoir offrir aux coachs et aux téléspectateurs de nouvelles performances qui leur don neront l’occasion de montrer toute l’étendue de leur talent. Les coachs et leurs petits protégés vont avoir l’hon neur de chanter ensemble pour la première fois dans l’aventure. Nouveauté, cette année : c’est le public et un jury de guest stars, composé de quatre anciens talents de «The Voice» – Jérémy Frérot, Anne Sila, Abi Bernadoth et Aurélien Vivos – qui voteront pour emmener un talent par équipe en

finale. Le vote du public représentera 80% des voix et le vote du jury représentera 20% des voix.

The Voice, la suite

Présentation : Nikos Aliagas.

Au programme de ce divertissement sera évoquée l’actualité musicale et où des images insolites seront dévoilées. Rendez vous donc avec des invités de marque qui défi leront tout au long de l’aventure «The Voice», notamment Camille Lellouche, Aurélien Vivos, Michèle Laroque, Claudia Tagbo, Abi Bernadoth ou encore Vike.

The Voice, Comeback

Ce concours, qui offre une se conde chance à huit talents, a ses propres règles et surtout son propre coach, Camille Lellouche. Six talents éliminés de la compé tition principale lors des auditions à l’aveugle sont choisis par la coach pour intégrer une compé tition parallèle. Chaque épisode est une battle entre deux talents. Elle sauve par la suite deux autres talents ayant perdu leur face-à face lors des Cross Battles. Ainsi, après plusieurs étapes, le vainqueur de «The Voice, Come back» réintégre «The Voice» avec une place en fi nale.

Google translator

May 18 SATURDAY

TF1

The Voice

SEMI FINAL.

Presentation: Nikos Aliagas.

Eight talents will be able to offer coaches and viewers new performances which will give them the opportunity to show the full extent of their talent. The coaches and their little protégés will have the honor of singing together for the first time in the adventure. New this year: it is the public and a jury of guest stars, made up of four former talents from “The Voice” – Jérémy Frérot, Anne Sila, Abi Bernadoth and Aurélien Vivos – who will vote to take a team talent to the final . The public vote will represent 80% of the votes and the jury vote will represent 20% of the votes.

The Voice, the sequel

On the program of this entertainment, musical news will be discussed and unusual images will be revealed. Meet with distinguished guests who will parade throughout the “The Voice” adventure, notably Camille Lellouche, Aurélien Vivos, Michèle Laroque, Claudia Tagbo, Abi Bernadoth and even Vike.

The Voice, Comeback

This competition, which offers a second chance to eight talents, has its own rules and above all its own coach, Camille Lellouche. Six talents eliminated from the main competition during the blind auditions are chosen by the coach to enter a parallel competition. Each episode is a battle between two talents. She subsequently saves two other talents who lost their face-to-face during the Cross Battles. Thus, after several stages, the winner of “The Voice, Come back” re-enters “The Voice” with a place in the final.

Tele_magazine_TheVoice-1.thumb.jpg.15f90c1ec710f3b67167ae0e0036765d.jpg

Télé Magazine - 25 Mai 2024

25 Mai 2024

The Voice
FINALE.
Présentation : Nikos Aliagas.  
Lors de la demi-finale, le public et un jury exceptionnel ont sélectionné leurs quatre talents préférés toutes équipes confondues. Mais un retournement inattendu se profile :

Camille Lellouche, coach de la compétition parallèle avec «The Voice, Comeback», intègre l’étape finale avec son talent gagnant ! Pour cette grande finale en direct, «The Voice» comptera donc cinq talents !

La soirée promet d’être inoubliable, avec des moments de musique et d’émotion à couper le souffle.

Les finalistes devront donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes en interprétant un titre en solo ainsi qu’un titre en duo.

The Voice, la suite
Présentation : Nikos Aliagas.  
Pour cette saison 2024, «The Voice, la suite» est devenu un talk-show musical et un lieu d’échanges passionnés où les cinq coachs et des invités ont été au cœur de débats enthousiastes et captivants, menés par Nikos Aliagas. Au programme de ce divertissement, bonne humeur et ambiance décontractée où était évoquée l’actualité  musicale et où des images insolites ont été dévoilées.

Des invités de marque ont défi lé tout au long de l’aventure «The Voice», notamment Camille Lellouche, Aurélien Vivos, Michèle Laroque, Claudia Tagbo, Abi Bernadoth ou encore Vike. Côté casting, nous avons pu constater que les talents de «The Voice» repoussaient les frontières de la musique pour vous offrir une saison encore plus incroyable, avec des candidats offrant une grande variété de profils. Des talents exceptionnels sont venus de tous les horizons musicaux imaginables : qu’ils soient chanteurs de pop, de rock, de rap, de musique classique, de jazz, de world music, de chant viking ou de tout autre genre.

:uk:Google translator

May 25, 2024

The Voice
FINAL.

During the semi-final, the public and an exceptional jury selected their four favorite talents from all teams. But an unexpected twist is looming:

Camille Lellouche, coach of the parallel competition with “The Voice, Comeback”, enters the final stage with her winning talent!

For this grand live final, “The Voice” will therefore have five talents!

The evening promises to be unforgettable, with breathtaking moments of music and emotion.

The finalists will have to give the best of themselves by performing a solo title as well as a duet title.

The Voice, la Suite

For this 2024 season, “The Voice, the sequel” has become a musical talk show and a place for passionate exchanges where the five coaches and guests were at the heart of enthusiastic and captivating debates, led by Nikos Aliagas. On the program for this entertainment, good humor and a relaxed atmosphere where musical news was discussed and unusual images were revealed.

Distinguished guests appeared throughout the “The Voice” adventure, notably Camille Lellouche, Aurélien Vivos, Michèle Laroque, Claudia Tagbo, Abi Bernadoth and even Vike. On the casting side, we were able to see that the talents of “The Voice” were pushing the boundaries of music to offer you an even more incredible season, with candidates offering a wide variety of profiles. Exceptional talents came from every musical background imaginable: whether they were singers of pop, rock, rap, classical music, jazz, world music, Viking chant or any other genre.

TlMagazine-25Mai2024-3.thumb.jpg.79769928c99515affa1f9eb4c9fc020a.jpg

On 5/12/2024 at 9:27 AM, Kumazzz said:

:thumb_yello: UPDATE !

Added Le Talk video links.

Please feel free to ask us if you have any problem regarding ...:wink2:

Episode - 13

d000d.com ( streaming )

• Le Talk ( 720p/599 MB )  

Firestorage DOWNLOAD - password MFC

VK (1080p)

FC2 (480p)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

PREVIEW

Gabriel Lobao : découvrez en avant-première la prestation du demi-finaliste

Ils ne sont plus que 8 en lice. Ils n'ont qu'un seul objectif : atteindre la Grande Finale en direct !

On vous fait découvrir en exclusivité la prestation de Gabriel Lobao, qui interprète "Lettre à France".

Dans l'équipe de Mika, qui de Clément ou Gabriel atteindra les portes de la Finale ?

La réponse samedi prochain lors de la Demi-Finale.

The Voice, tous les samedis à 21h15 sur TF1 et TF1+.

Gabriel Lobao: discover a preview of the semi-finalist’s performance

There are only 8 left in the running. They have only one goal: reach the Grand Final live!

We invite you to discover exclusively the performance of Gabriel Lobao, who performs “Lettre à France”.

In Mika's team, who, Clément or Gabriel, will reach the gates of the Final?

The answer next Saturday during the Semi-Final.

The Voice, every Saturday at 9:15 p.m. on TF1 and TF1+.

Gabriel Lobao “Lettre à France” ( Michel Polnareff )

• Like 4

Doriand IG:

doriand_officiel

2h

À samedi avec @mikainstagram ! Fun pour la Demi-finale @thevoice_tf1 ☀️📺

436574628_1142290963683379_8595454882745256857_n.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, krysady said:

Doriand IG:

doriand_officiel

2h

À samedi avec @mikainstagram ! Fun pour la Demi-finale @thevoice_tf1 ☀️📺

436574628_1142290963683379_8595454882745256857_n.jpg

Doriand's IG story

À  SAMEDI

@mikainstagram

@TheVoice_TF1

436295232_18430085695025666_7587418923253021430_n.thumb.jpg.365b7b00fe818ae430dca05b902e452b.jpg

Posted (edited)

IG  thevoice_tf1

Aucun Coach ni animateur n’a été blessé durant cette séquence 🤣
(Séquence réalisée par des professionnels, ne reproduisez pas ça chez vous)

RDV Samedi à 21h10 sur @tf1 et @tf1plus pour la Demi-Finale ✌️

#TheVoice #DemiFinale #wtf

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Team MIKA

REPLAY

Episode - 14

Demi Finale  ( 18/05/2024 )

Clément chante "Skyfall" d'Adele

clementchanteskyfalldadeledemi-finale-a6953f-0d3de8-0@1x.thumb.jpg.91ff1f48a3ea372ae83c9f753cb472c7.jpg

Gabriel Lobao chante "Lettre à France" de Michel Polnareff

gabriel-lobao-decouvrez-en-avant-premiere-la-prestation-du-demi-finaliste-c0db21-093aac-0@1x.thumb.jpg.79c1bcba27b6c98632cd83118eca70ba.jpg

Gabriel Lobao, Clément et Mika : "Watermelon sugar" de Harry Styles

gabriellobaoclementetmikachantentwatermelonsugardeharrystylesdemi-finale-5470d7-bd5129-0_1x_1_q71gabriellobaoclementetmika-watermelonsugar.thumb.jpg.061881bea27bf96fd32ef785e67f108b.jpg

Clément face à Gabriel Lobao : qui est le finaliste de la Team Mika ?

battle-2-572431-8cbadf-0@1x.thumb.jpg.4447c86ec9d4d4e2c9e365a1ad6a8302.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 3

On 5/12/2024 at 9:27 AM, Kumazzz said:

REPLAY

Episode - 13

TF1 +

Mikawebsite

DOWNLOAD links

d000d.com ( streaming )

VK (1080p)

FC2 (480p)

Here is a part of Team MIKA from Le Talk ( a very LOW quality file )

REPLAY

Episode - 14

Demi-Finale ( 18/05/2024 )

TF1+

Mikawebsite DOWNLOAD links

d000d.com ( streaming )

VK (1080p)

FC2 (480p)

:mika3: Team MIKA

21 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Team MIKA

REPLAY

Episode - 14

Demi Finale  ( 18/05/2024 )

Clément chante "Skyfall" d'Adele

clementchanteskyfalldadeledemi-finale-a6953f-0d3de8-0@1x.thumb.jpg.91ff1f48a3ea372ae83c9f753cb472c7.jpg

Gabriel Lobao chante "Lettre à France" de Michel Polnareff

gabriel-lobao-decouvrez-en-avant-premiere-la-prestation-du-demi-finaliste-c0db21-093aac-0@1x.thumb.jpg.79c1bcba27b6c98632cd83118eca70ba.jpg

Gabriel Lobao, Clément et Mika : "Watermelon sugar" de Harry Styles

gabriellobaoclementetmikachantentwatermelonsugardeharrystylesdemi-finale-5470d7-bd5129-0_1x_1_q71gabriellobaoclementetmika-watermelonsugar.thumb.jpg.061881bea27bf96fd32ef785e67f108b.jpg

Clément face à Gabriel Lobao : qui est le finaliste de la Team Mika ?

battle-2-572431-8cbadf-0@1x.thumb.jpg.4447c86ec9d4d4e2c9e365a1ad6a8302.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 1

Adnae, the finalist of Bigflo and Oli just announced that she will not take part at the finale because she is pregnant and can not travel from Mozambique anymore: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7JOvMqMZJE/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f434decd-91cc-4e5c-a59f-8037c72a4ac1

ad_nae

[ The Voice - Finaliste fantome 👻 ]
Vous m'avez peut-être aperçue sur TF1 pour la saison 13 de The Voice.
En foulant pour la première fois la scène des auditions à l'aveugle, je ne donnais pas cher de ma peau.
Mais voilà, les étapes se sont succédées à vitesse grand V et me voilà qualifiée pour la finale !  Merci à tous de m'avoir portée jusque-là avec vos encouragements, vos votes et surtout vos bonnes ondes.
J'ai vécu une demi-finale exceptionnelle, savourant chaque moment mais voilà, si je vous écris ce message, c’est pour vous annoncer que l’aventure The Voice s’arrête dès à présent pour moi.

Je me retire de l'aventure pour en vivre une tout autre qui s’annonce magnifique : l'arrivée de mon bout de chou. Nous avons fièrement fait l'aventure ensemble et j'en suis reconnaissante.

La demi-finale était enregistrée en avance, depuis, mon petit bout de chou a bien poussé. L'arrivée de bébé et le calendrier de la finale étant serrés, les voyages entre le Mozambique et le France ne sont pas envisageables pour moi.

Merci encore à tous pour votre soutien tout au long de l'aventure. Merci à tous les coachs pour leur bienveillance durant l'émission. Merci à la production de m'avoir donné ma chance et aux équipes de l’ombre sans qui rien ne serait possible. Je souhaite le meilleur aux finalistes et je n’oublierai jamais cette incroyable expérience qu’est The Voice.

Edited by krysady

19 minutes ago, krysady said:

Adnae, the finalist of Bigflo and Oli just announced that she will not take part at the finale because she is pregnant and can not travel from Mozambique anymore: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7JOvMqMZJE/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f434decd-91cc-4e5c-a59f-8037c72a4ac1

ad_nae

En foulant pour la première fois la scène des auditions à l'aveugle, je ne donnais pas cher de ma peau.
Mais voilà, les étapes se sont succédées à vitesse grand V et me voilà qualifiée pour la finale !  Merci à tous de m'avoir portée jusque-là avec vos encouragements, vos votes et surtout vos bonnes ondes.
J'ai vécu une demi-finale exceptionnelle, savourant chaque moment mais voilà, si je vous écris ce message, c’est pour vous annoncer que l’aventure The Voice s’arrête dès à présent pour moi.

Je me retire de l'aventure pour en vivre une tout autre qui s’annonce magnifique : l'arrivée de mon bout de chou. Nous avons fièrement fait l'aventure ensemble et j'en suis reconnaissante.

La demi-finale était enregistrée en avance, depuis, mon petit bout de chou a bien poussé. L'arrivée de bébé et le calendrier de la finale étant serrés, les voyages entre le Mozambique et le France ne sont pas envisageables pour moi.

Merci encore à tous pour votre soutien tout au long de l'aventure. Merci à tous les coachs pour leur bienveillance durant l'émission. Merci à la production de m'avoir donné ma chance et aux équipes de l’ombre sans qui rien ne serait possible. Je souhaite le meilleur aux finalistes et je n’oublierai jamais cette incroyable expérience qu’est The Voice.

Aww, that is both a shame as it is wonderful news that she is expecting. For someone that far along (if she is not allowed to air travel anymore, she must be 30+ weeks along) she has a very small and cute belly! All the best to her! 

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Aww, that is both a shame as it is wonderful news that she is expecting. For someone that far along (if she is not allowed to air travel anymore, she must be 30+ weeks along) she has a very small and cute belly! All the best to her! 

Yes, I can imagine 10 hours to fly it is too much for her... now I wonder if they will replace her with Iris, the other candidate who left the competition last night.

2 hours ago, krysady said:

ad_nae

So Iris will be performing in the Team Bigflo et Oli instead of Adnae.

• Like 3