Photobook "Apocalypso Tour" discussions (tour spoilers!)

19 hours ago, Siana said:

Hi,

I have bought the tour book in Lyon , I'm owner of the number 413. I'm surprised, Lyon gig was after Grenoble but my number is lower than you @ACG. Anyway, they still have books :thumb_yello:

They have books packed in cartoon boxes. So they don't check numbers of each box. Knowing that very often there is two merch stands you can get any number.

I was in Lille at the first sale and I had number 143 before the gig starts. But they took it from the box in a random order. I know that people standing behind me had lower numbers. All depends on how the box was open or positioned in the stand.

You know, it doesn't matter which number you have. Unless they will do a lottery :lol3:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

In Paris they've reduced the price to 40€ again. https://www.instagram.com/stories/mikafanclubtoo/3331744300080299556?igsh=cGNpcWlka3VpN2t1 ... a bit unfair imo towards those who paid 50€. :no: Maybe they didn't sell enough at the higher price? But in Paris everything is expensive, and it's a huge venue, I'm sure they could've charged 50 there. I just hope for the UK fans that there'll be enough books left for the UK gigs.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

In Paris they've reduced the price to 40€ again. https://www.instagram.com/stories/mikafanclubtoo/3331744300080299556?igsh=cGNpcWlka3VpN2t1 ... a bit unfair imo towards those who paid 50€. :no: Maybe they didn't sell enough at the higher price? But in Paris everything is expensive, and it's a huge venue, I'm sure they could've charged 50 there. I just hope for the UK fans that there'll be enough books left for the UK gigs.

It's wierd l:dunno:

• Like 2

On 3/22/2024 at 10:58 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

They have books packed in cartoon boxes. So they don't check numbers of each box. Knowing that very often there is two merch stands you can get any number.

I was in Lille at the first sale and I had number 143 before the gig starts. But they took it from the box in a random order. I know that people standing behind me had lower numbers. All depends on how the box was open or positioned in the stand.

You know, it doesn't matter which number you have. Unless they will do a lottery :lol3:

If the prize is an intimate gig or a dinner with Mika I'm all for it :wink2: :lmfao:

• Like 4

Bonjour,

J'étais au concert de Paris mais malheureusement je n'ai pu accéder à la boutique après le spectacle alors que j'aurais voulu acheter ce TourBook.

Si quelqu'un peut acheter une copie pour moi, je le/la rembourserai et le/la remercierai infiniment.

Cordialement.

Elsa.

Hello everybody,

I was at Paris's gig but unfortunatelly I can't went to the merchandising after it and I would liked have this TourBook.

If someone can buy me a copy, I will repay him/her and I will thanks him/her infinitely.

Regards.

Elsa.

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, elsamanon29 said:

Bonjour,

J'étais au concert de Paris mais malheureusement je n'ai pu accéder à la boutique après le spectacle alors que j'aurais voulu acheter ce TourBook.

Si quelqu'un peut acheter une copie pour moi, je le/la rembourserai et le/la remercierai infiniment.

Cordialement.

Elsa.

Hello everybody,

I was at Paris's gig but unfortunatelly I can't went to the merchandising after it and I would liked have this TourBook.

If someone can buy me a copy, I will repay him/her and I will thanks him/her infinitely.

Regards.

Elsa.

Hello :bye: I will go to Brest on April 16th  so I will try to buy one for you if there are still sone left but if someone can do it before it would be better in case they are sold out then....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hello :bye: I will go to Brest on April 16th  so I will try to buy one for you if there are still sone left but if someone can do it before it would be better in case they are sold out then....

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, c'est très gentil.

Le soir du concert à Paris, les agents de sécurité nous ont mené à l'extérieur, dehors sans que nous ayons la possibilité d'aller à la boutique.

Quand j'ai demandé à l'un d'eux comme faire pour aller à la boutique il m'a dit de contourner la salle (toujours à l'extérieur) et que ce serait sur le côté.

Je lui ai demandé si je pourrais re rentrer dans le bâtiment, il m'a répondu que oui et, une quinzaine de mètres plus loin, un autre agent m'a dit que je ne pouvais pas rentrer à nouveau dans la salle et que toute sortie était définitive...

J'espère que vous pourrez accéder à la boutique le 16 avril et qu'il en restera aussi bien pour vous que pour moi.

Cependant, même si vous parvenez à en avoir un pour moi comment faire pour que je puisse vous rembourser et que vous me le transmettiez ?...

Si quelqu'un d'autre se porte volontaire pour m'aider et obtenir un exemplaire pour moi avant ce concert du 16 avril (je ne suis pas pressée mais c'est vrai que plus le temps passe et moins il y en a), qu'il ou elle n'hésite pas à me le faire savoir.

Merci beaucoup d'avance.

Cordialement.

Elsa.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your help, it is very kind.

After the show of Paris, security agents guided people which are in the "fosse" outside (in the street) without possibilities of going to the merchandising.

When I asked of one of them how go to the merch, he answered me to got around the building (always outside) and that the merch will be on the side.

I asked him if I can will came again in the concert hall and he said yes and, few meters after, another agent told me that I can't go again to the concert hall and that all exit is definitive...

I hope that you can go to the merch April 16th and there will have for you and for me.

But, even if you can have a TourBook for me how proceed for I can repay you and that you give it to me ?...

If someone else can be voluntaire for help me and get a copy for me before the show on the April 16th (I am not pressed but the more time passed and the less copy of this book it will have), he/she don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards.

Elsa.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, elsamanon29 said:

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, c'est très gentil.

Le soir du concert à Paris, les agents de sécurité nous ont mené à l'extérieur, dehors sans que nous ayons la possibilité d'aller à la boutique.

Quand j'ai demandé à l'un d'eux comme faire pour aller à la boutique il m'a dit de contourner la salle (toujours à l'extérieur) et que ce serait sur le côté.

Je lui ai demandé si je pourrais re rentrer dans le bâtiment, il m'a répondu que oui et, une quinzaine de mètres plus loin, un autre agent m'a dit que je ne pouvais pas rentrer à nouveau dans la salle et que toute sortie était définitive...

J'espère que vous pourrez accéder à la boutique le 16 avril et qu'il en restera aussi bien pour vous que pour moi.

Cependant, même si vous parvenez à en avoir un pour moi comment faire pour que je puisse vous rembourser et que vous me le transmettiez ?...

Si quelqu'un d'autre se porte volontaire pour m'aider et obtenir un exemplaire pour moi avant ce concert du 16 avril (je ne suis pas pressée mais c'est vrai que plus le temps passe et moins il y en a), qu'il ou elle n'hésite pas à me le faire savoir.

Merci beaucoup d'avance.

Cordialement.

Elsa.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your help, it is very kind.

After the show of Paris, security agents guided people which are in the "fosse" outside (in the street) without possibilities of going to the merchandising.

When I asked of one of them how go to the merch, he answered me to got around the building (always outside) and that the merch will be on the side.

I asked him if I can will came again in the concert hall and he said yes and, few meters after, another agent told me that I can't go again to the concert hall and that all exit is definitive...

I hope that you can go to the merch April 16th and there will have for you and for me.

But, even if you can have a TourBook for me how proceed for I can repay you and that you give it to me ?...

If someone else can be voluntaire for help me and get a copy for me before the show on the April 16th (I am not pressed but the more time passed and the less copy of this book it will have), he/she don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards.

Elsa.

I'm sorry the security agents mislead you :sad: I promise you I will do my very best to buy a tourbook for you :thumb_yello: In Rennes  I was able to access the merch before the show as I had a seat and I will have a seat in Brest too. I will mail it to you through the post office and you can pay me back with paypal or make a check or we can find another way don't worry :hug:I just sent you a private messsage :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Was in Amsterdam yesterday and bought 5 tourbooks (all for other people). This didn’t seem a problem at all, they didn’t limit it to a certain number of books per person. 

Like previously said by Anna, I think they just take a random box and don’t necessarily go in chronological order. I had numbers between 730 and 770. 

• Like 4

Hi there,

I've got the second edtion of the tourbook yesterday.

Had a number of 1162/2000.

I don't know if there are differences with the contents between the first and the second. Because I haven't recieved 1st edition yet. :dunno:

Anyone could find any difference between them?

20240406_235641.thumb.JPG.3c2bf8d200b79106747d51ff380a7c15.JPG

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Hi there,

I've got the second edtion of the tourbook yesterday.

Had a number of 1162/2000.

I don't know if there are differences with the contents between the first and the second. Because I haven't recieved 1st edition yet. :dunno:

Anyone could find any difference between them?

20240406_235641.thumb.JPG.3c2bf8d200b79106747d51ff380a7c15.JPG

I think it should be the same. Except numbering. 

And a different pen used by Mika to sign. It's thicker :original: But there is no little heart drawn next to it.

So there is a hope that fans ordered the book at the beginning will receive a signed version.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

To those of you who (like me) ordered the tourbook online and received a message that delivery had been postponed: I‘ve just looked up my order, and it says that I should expect delivery after April 14. So there‘s hope! :lol:

Either that, or it‘s merely sort of an automatically set due date by the shop system. We‘ll find out in a few days.

• Like 1