Photobook "Apocalypso Tour" discussions (tour spoilers!)

18 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It costs 50 euro when you buy it at the merch stand!

Thank you! :heart: Now lets hope for some leftovers in Paris :lol:

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

They did, my friends said they paid 50 euros in Strasbourg. 

I can confirm - I paid 50€ as well on Sunday in Strasbourg.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are you sure?

it was for 40 EUR. Did they change the price?

It was 40 euros in Lille ( just like the unlimited version ) , 50 in Nancy 

They probably realized in the meantime that they" should" make money out of the the limited  version ......:wink2:

Edited by carafon
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, carafon said:

It was 40 euros in Lille ( just like the unlimited version ) , 50 in Nancy 

They probably realized in the meantime that they" should" make money out of the the limited  version ......:wink2:

I bought it for 40 EUR. And even this I found pretty expensive.

Yes, maybe it's like with the signed vinyls. 

• Like 2

As @TinyLove_CJ asked on the live yesterday where the signature and the number is, it's on the first page, as you can see here:

20240314_132139.jpg

Also, the book has 2 covers, there is no "back", but it's both a front cover and for the second half of the book the print is upside down, so you have to turn it around.

20240314_132259.jpg

Last weekend seemed to be numbers ca. 300-400, to give you an idea how many might still be there.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

As @TinyLove_CJ asked on the live yesterday where the signature and the number is, it's on the first page, as you can see here:

20240314_132139.jpg

Also, the book has 2 covers, there is no "back", but it's both a front cover and for the second half of the book the print is upside down, so you have to turn it around.

20240314_132259.jpg

Last weekend seemed to be numbers ca. 300-400, to give you an idea how many might still be there.

dommage 

Daft question, but when is the merch stand normally open? Is it just before the show, or after too? 

How do people manage queuing to get into the show with queuing at the merch stand.. :dunno:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

Daft question, but when is the merch stand normally open? Is it just before the show, or after too? 

From what I understood both before and after the show! I haven’t bought anything myself, but I know you can also still buy after the gig, although the venue will kick you out swiftly after the end of the show at some point, because they want to close up :wink2:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Hero said:

How do people manage queuing to get into the show with queuing at the merch stand.. :dunno:

I took my place at the barrier. I waited a little to let people see me well. Then I put my coat into a plastic bag and left it at my place telling people I was going to the toilets (which was veeeery true). While leaving the toilets I saw that the queue to the merch boutique was quite small so I bought what I wanted and I came back to my place at the barrier. Many fans did the same. Anyway you HAVE to go to the toilets before the show after so many hours of queuing.

After the show the queue to the merch boutique is quite big.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

Bad news about the Tourbook ordered via Yomika website.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4i4X3Zt2sB/

Anne @crazyaboutmika received an email concerning her order (today the 15th of March 2024 is the day when the delivery should start).

The issue date of Apocalypso Tour photobook has been postponed. We will come back to you with complementary information.

image.thumb.png.4c1ef56e7257e3b45f8c4bc5998efc14.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Bad news about the Tourbook ordered via Yomika website.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4i4X3Zt2sB/

Anne @crazyaboutmika received an email concerning her order (today the 15th of March 2024 is the day when the delivery should start).

The issue date of Apocalypso Tour photobook has been postponed. We will come back to you with complementary information.

image.thumb.png.4c1ef56e7257e3b45f8c4bc5998efc14.png

Sounds like they might print a 2nd edition...? then maybe more will be available again also online.

Just wondering, for those who ordered the book and other items, will they have to wait for everything til the book is available or is the other merch on its way?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

Sounds like they might print a 2nd edition...? then maybe more will be available again also online.

Just wondering, for those who ordered the book and other items, will they have to wait for everything til the book is available or is the other merch on its way?

I both received an e-mail saying my keyrings had been sent to me and that I had to wait until the tour book was available again to get my other merch (which was a cap) so I'm glad I bought a signed tourbook and a cap in Rennes because I have no clue when I would have gotten them  Many things are sold out on the store now.

This is the full message I got

"

1831277_logomikatour.png

Bonjour,

Nous vous remercions pour votre commande effectuée sur la boutique officielle Mika.

La date de sortie du photobook "Apocalypso Tour" a été décalée à une date ultérieure. 

Nous reviendrons vers vous avec des informations complémentaires.

Votre commande sera expédiée à partir de la date de sortie.

Vous recevrez bien sûr un email lorsque les expéditions auront commencé.

Pour toute question relative à votre commande, merci de contacter le service client à cette adresse : mika@umgstores.fr.

Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée et nous vous remercions de votre patience et de votre compréhension.

La boutique Mika

Voir la boutique

s.gif

Vous avez reçu cet e-mail car vous avez fourni votre adresse e-mail à une liste de diffusion d'un artiste ou Universal Music France.

Cet email a été envoyé par

Universal Music France, 20 Rue des Fossés Saint-Jacques, Paris 75005

Se désabonner  Consulter la politique de confidentialité

pixel.gif?r=ed7758dc38015d14a8b24e37088a
Universal Music France

o.gifimage

Edited by crazyaboutmika
Removing my e-mail adress
  • Like 3

On 3/14/2024 at 1:28 PM, mellody said:

I wonder if they have decided to keep a certain number of signed tourbooks per gig,  so they can still offer some for the later dates, or they will just sell it all as long as there is a big demand at gigs. Do you maybe know, @dcdeb? My friends would like a signed tourbook when they go to Amsterdam, but are afraid they may be sold out by then (and they only told me after I went to the show in Strasbourg, doh :doh:)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

For awareness, they still had copies of the signed tour book in Grenoble. I am the proud owner of number 506. They are rationing them among the remaining shows.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Fairly simple question.

Are the "tour books" sold at live venues and the "photo books" sold at the online MIKA store exactly the same?

Also, do you think my “photo book” that I ordered online is also numbered and signed??  :huh:

I would be disappointed if it is no-signed version with a shipping charge of 66€ :annoyed:

6 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Fairly simple question.

Are the "tour books" sold at live venues and the "photo books" sold at the online MIKA store exactly the same?

Also, do you think my “photo book” that I ordered online is also numbered and signed??  :huh:

I would be disappointed if it is no-signed version with a shipping charge of 66€ :annoyed:

I have the impression that the one that is sold at the venues is the signed one and the one you have ordered is the unsigned one, since it was not mentioned on the website (as the new merch came out) that it would be a signed copy, like they did for the vinyl. 

But you know: sometimes it’s better to have Mika sign the photo book live when you see him in the future :wink2: that is what is holding me back to buy it. I really like my personalized signed things. The only reason I will buy it now is for friends who can’t. 

• Like 4

Hi,

I have bought the tour book in Lyon , I'm owner of the number 413. I'm surprised, Lyon gig was after Grenoble but my number is lower than you @ACG. Anyway, they still have books :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Hi @Siana 

It doesn’t surprise me that the numbers are out of sync. The guy on the merch stand in Grenoble wasn’t sure how many they had left or what order they were being sold in - just that they were trying to ensure every venue got a supply of them.

Enjoy your purchase. It’s a great memento from the tour 😀

• Like 1