2024 - Mika at L'Arcadium, Annecy, FRANCE - 16 March REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

Kumazzz

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Edit: And I saw in Leila's video that Mika lost one of his wings during Bougez. I hope they can fix them, would be a shame if they were broken! 😯

Oh no!  :shocked:  I was really looking forward to seeing the wings in action.

• Like 2

What is he saying here? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4nPNKANWWW/?igsh=ZDFrZ3F6MnBlamky I understand that it's the first time on the tour that his bowtie doesn't work. And that every night he fears his wings might break. And later I think he compares his bowtie to curly hair and says that it has feelings? :teehee: Somehow I'm missing a few details, lol! 😅

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mellody said:

What is he saying here? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4nPNKANWWW/?igsh=ZDFrZ3F6MnBlamky I understand that it's the first time on the tour that his bowtie doesn't work. And that every night he fears his wings might break. And later I think he compares his bowtie to curly hair and says that it has feelings? :teehee: Somehow I'm missing a few details, lol! 😅

Translation:

Something very serious is happening. For the first time my bow tie doesn't work. Every evening I fear that my wings might break, because gradually I dance too much with them and every evening something falls out. When I put on the bow tie in the dressing room, I said to myself, this evening, I'm going to crack these wings.... And you see, the bow tie is a bit like curly hair. We think it's just a piece of fabric, actually it's an indicative thing. A bow tie has feelings. A bow tie is for life, not just for a wedding. The bow tie is not artificial intelligence, it is indeed intelligence. The bow tie (here I can't understand the verb he says) the throat of the one who wears it, in this case it's me, singer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

55 minutes ago, JanaSK said:

The bow tie (here I can't understand the verb he says) the throat of the one who wears it, in this case it's me, singer.

He said "neud papillon berce la gorge de la personne qui le porte". Bercer means to rock like you rock a baby in your arms.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JanaSK said:

Translation:

Something very serious is happening. For the first time my bow tie doesn't work. Every evening I fear that my wings might break, because gradually I dance too much with them and every evening something falls out. When I put on the bow tie in the dressing room, I said to myself, this evening, I'm going to crack these wings.... And you see, the bow tie is a bit like curly hair. We think it's just a piece of fabric, actually it's an indicative thing. A bow tie has feelings. A bow tie is for life, not just for a wedding. The bow tie is not artificial intelligence, it is indeed intelligence. The bow tie (here I can't understand the verb he says) the throat of the one who wears it, in this case it's me, singer.

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He said "neud papillon berce la gorge de la personne qui le porte". Bercer means to rock like you rock a baby in your arms.

Ok, hm, so I'm still confused - what is he trying to say? 😅 That his wings broke because his bowtie doesn't work? And if it doesn't work and doesn't take care of his throat, did he have voice problems that evening? Or was he just saying silly random things that came to his mind, without much meaning? :naughty:

Anyway thanks for the translation - it's not the French language that doesn't make sense here, it's Mika. :teehee: He looks tired, hope he's ok.

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ok, hm, so I'm still confused - what is he trying to say? 😅 That his wings broke because his bowtie doesn't work? And if it doesn't work and doesn't take care of his throat, did he have voice problems that evening? Or was he just saying silly random things that came to his mind, without much meaning? :naughty:

Anyway thanks for the translation - it's not the French language that doesn't make sense here, it's Mika. :teehee: He looks tired, hope he's ok.

Consider this as another Mika imaginary story. He just wanted to say that sometimes props don't cooperate :lol: It can be wings -it true that at the beginning he was very careful with his movements , in Dijon and Annecy he was trying to make fly movements. I hope the technicians will be able to fix them.

As for the bow tie for me it looks like he put it upside down so instead of having the ends aiming up they were falling down. Good excuse to tell us a story :lol: If he sad that it was just upside down it would be so boring!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I also understood "berce", but it didn't make sense to me. Then I thought "perce", but that would be even worse (percer=drill). I agree that the whole thing doesn't make much sense, but you probably shouldn't take it word for word, but as Anna says....

I saw in Romy04's video that the dialog is going on, but it's even crazier.

• Haha 2

And here is the talk before "Grace Kelly":

Two o'clock in the morning. No more lullaby, no more bad red wine, no more Mars bar and no more KitKat (There is Reblochon – shouts the voice of the audience  – Mika received Reblochon as a gift that evening). Just bad water. And rage. A terrible combination... in a white apartment, facing a white piano, white walls and an armchair that pisses me off, because it's all rotten and brown. It's two o´clock in the morning and I'm so angry. I hate everybody. Even myself. Especially myself. (The audience screams in disapproval).  It's normal, we've all been there several times. (Mika, we are here – the voice of the public). No little voice shouting my name… (Mika – the audience screams).. I told you I was angry, not mad. All around me, in this white room there is just frustration. But in my head there is color burning. I close my eyes and I say to myself – please, just for 3 minutes 27 seconds, can all these colors that I see in my head, behind my eyes, can I make them come out ? (Yes, yes – the audience shouts) I breathe, I sit at the piano.... and it comes out. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, JanaSK said:

And here is the talk before "Grace Kelly":

Two o'clock in the morning. No more lullaby, no more bad red wine, no more Mars bar and no more KitKat (There is Reblochon – shouts the voice of the audience  – Mika received Reblochon as a gift that evening). Just bad water. And rage. A terrible combination... in a white apartment, facing a white piano, white walls and an armchair that pisses me off, because it's all rotten and brown. It's two o´clock in the morning and I'm so angry. I hate everybody. Even myself. Especially myself. (The audience screams in disapproval).  It's normal, we've all been there several times. (Mika, we are here – the voice of the public). No little voice shouting my name… (Mika – the audience screams).. I told you I was angry, not mad. All around me, in this white room there is just frustration. But in my head there is color burning. I close my eyes and I say to myself – please, just for 3 minutes 27 seconds, can all these colors that I see in my head, behind my eyes, can I make them come out ? (Yes, yes – the audience shouts) I breathe, I sit at the piano.... and it comes out. 

It reminds me of what he had said in Casa Mika his speech that everything was white even his sex life and that he was angry and that he wrote Grace Kelly. I think it was in Casa Mika because he kept repeating "bianco" 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, mellody said:

A video of the wing breaking: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4ohpIstFg5/?igsh=MTg1eXR3bG0xb3pyZQ== ... guess it just fell off because he was jumping so much. :teehee: Should be ok again for tonight's gig, I suppose.

That poor technician holding upside down in an attempt to still make it look good until the end of the show, bless him :lol3: I really hope it is assembled in such a way that it can be easily fixed again!? 

And otherwise: 

Try to fly against the wind, even with a broken wing, Mika :wink2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, mellody said:

A video of the wing breaking: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4ohpIstFg5/?igsh=MTg1eXR3bG0xb3pyZQ== ... guess it just fell off because he was jumping so much. :teehee: Should be ok again for tonight's gig, I suppose.

I think Mika has spare wings... they know accidents will happen.

• Like 2