Hello everyone!

Hello! My name is K, nice to meet you all and see some familiar names 😊

I joined MFC in 2009 and was an active member throughout high-school and college, unfortunately I don't remember my old login and the email associated with it is long gone!

I've decided to comeback!! And my next MIKA concert is Warwick Castle. 

I'm not sure what else to say 🤭 

• Like 4

Just now, Kapybara said:

Hello! My name is K, nice to meet you all and see some familiar names 😊

I joined MFC in 2009 and was an active member throughout high-school and college, unfortunately I don't remember my old login and the email associated with it is long gone!

I've decided to comeback!! And my next MIKA concert is Warwick Castle. 

I'm not sure what else to say 🤭 

Hi @Kapybara and :welcomeani:

So glad you've decided to come back! I know you said you don't remember your login, but do you remember your former user name at all? I could give you access to that account if you'd like.

I know there are many others here going to the Warwick Castle show (not me, sadly) so you won't be alone, that's for sure!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Hi @Kapybara and :welcomeani:

So glad you've decided to come back! I know you said you don't remember your login, but do you remember your former user name at all? I could give you access to that account if you'd like.

I know there are many others here going to the Warwick Castle show (not me, sadly) so you won't be alone, that's for sure!

Hello!! @dcdeb Thank you so much 😊

I remember my username yes! Unfortunately it uses my real first name which I no longer use online, is there a way to change a username at all? I would love to be able to access it!

I'm happy to hear that alot of people here are going too!