Who loves Mika then?

Mika Mad

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any girl in their right mind would.

All my friends think I'm crazy coz they don't see it.

BUT I THINK THEY'RE THE CRAZY ONES.

my friends thought the same. when i blurted it out at them, they didn't speak to me for like...10 minutes. i was a bit embarrassed, but, then they went:awwww! lamorna finally loves someone! :blush-anim-cl:

but you gotta admit...he really hot etc!:naughty::biggrin2:

for some reaon' date=' i have this strange feeling that there are hidden cameras in his photos in the booklet of the album. DONT ASK ME WHY!!!!:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

i think its because i took the photos out of my 2nd album and stuck them on my wall....:roftl:[/quote']

:biggrin2: What if he's watching us every time we gaze into his beautiful eyes...hmmm, that would be amazing :D

my friends thought the same. when i blurted it out at them' date=' they didn't speak to me for like...10 minutes. i was a bit embarrassed, but, then they went:awwww! lamorna finally loves someone! :blush-anim-cl:

but you gotta admit...he really hot etc!:naughty::biggrin2:[/quote']

It's just like... 'WHYYY DON'T YOU SEE ITTT?'

They're just like 'Haha you fancy Mika...'

Yeeah?

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?!?!

IS IT THAT FUNNY?!?!

Ok. I'm calm. :mf_rosetinted:

It's just like... 'WHYYY DON'T YOU SEE ITTT?'

They're just like 'Haha you fancy Mika...'

Yeeah?

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?!?!

IS IT THAT FUNNY?!?!

Ok. I'm calm. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, that's exactly what happens to me, except for the fact that only 3 of my friends know of Mika, and they tease me all of the time. I don't understand how they can't just LOVE him, I mean, is it humanly possible not to love him?!?

Haha, that's exactly what happens to me, except for the fact that only 3 of my friends know of Mika, and they tease me all of the time. I don't understand how they can't just LOVE him, I mean, is it humanly possible not to love him?!?

I usually keep my crushes and stuff closed up inside my head (Don't share with people).

That's the one thing I get embarassed by really easily (That and making speeches).

But I mention once I think he's hot... and I never hear the end of it.

Loll.

hmm, the same with my 2 friends. one of my 2 friends gives me really sick comments about me fancying mika. one of them is: sucking too hard on mikas lollipop oh love is really gonna get you down. absolutelry disgusting.:blink:

Ok, I'm not talking about who loves his music, because obviously we all do. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

What I mean who really fancies Mika in an "Oh my God, look at those eyes, isn't every single thing he says or does so gorgeous" kind of way?

:wub2:

Own up now and we'll see how many of us there are here!

(Count me in, by the way!)

call me crazy but personally im not attracted to mika!:cool:

Who's Luke???

Count me it's not just his dashing good look's and beautiful british accent but his mind...when he talks i listen (not just stare at him in a daze...not all the time) but he actually makes sense, he talks about his imaginative world, and his family, he's just so sensitive and soo creative...he's got everything going for him.:wub2:

Who's Luke???

Count me it's not just his dashing good look's and beautiful british accent but his mind...when he talks i listen (not just stare at him in a daze...not all the time) but he actually makes sense, he talks about his imaginative world, and his family, he's just so sensitive and soo creative...he's got everything going for him.:wub2:

um luke juby!:bleh:

Who's Luke???

Luke is the keyboard player...right?Yeah.