Who loves Mika then?

Mika Mad

I'm not about to profess my love for him here, but I wanted to say that I know what you mean about the hour-long drive to work being all-Mika, HollyD. :biggrin2: That essay I just posted was basically a written-up summation of my thoughts while I was driving around doing errands today, and playing LiCM of course. :thumb_yello: So yeah, I think I perhaps think about him too much! But so does anyone who's a regular on this forum...

--Jack

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not about to profess my love for him here, but I wanted to say that I know what you mean about the hour-long drive to work being all-Mika, HollyD. :biggrin2: That essay I just posted was basically a written-up summation of my thoughts while I was driving around doing errands today, and playing LiCM of course. :thumb_yello: So yeah, I think I perhaps think about him too much! But so does anyone who's a regular on this forum...

--Jack

OMG, I know! EVERY SINGLE DAY I listen to LICM OVER AND OVER AND OVER and still just want to listen to it more. It is like I am a crack phene and you BETTER not touch my sh** :boxed: I have a dangerous obsession. Dangerous to my health! :blink:

The first evening that I bought LICM, I listened to it SEVEN TIMES!! And ever since then, I have listened to it at LEAST once a day! :biggrin2:

I wish I could cut it down to once a day! LOL for me it is three times a day, or I go into some SERIOUS withdraw! IT is NOT pretty! :boxed:

I wish I could cut it down to once a day! LOL for me it is three times a day, or I go into some SERIOUS withdraw! IT is NOT pretty! :boxed:

Oh, trust me, if I HAD the time, I would listen to Mika the whole time every day, but I have to babysit almost every day! Ugh! :thumbdown: I wont be here next week, so I will be listening to him a lot more, but I will get INCREDIBLY depressed, cause I wont be able to talk to you or all the others!!! *tear* :blink:

Oh, trust me, if I HAD the time, I would listen to Mika the whole time every day, but I have to babysit almost every day! Ugh! :thumbdown: I wont be here next week, so I will be listening to him a lot more, but I will get INCREDIBLY depressed, cause I wont be able to talk to you or all the others!!! *tear* :blink:

Oh we will be missing you! Bt, at least you will have Mika!!!!!!

And he will make you HAPPY!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

I never say the L**E word but an acception shall be made.

I LLLOOOVVVEEE MIKA!!!

It's like every time I see him, my heart stops beating and I feel like I'm floating.

It's like when I hear him I want to scream but no noise comes out and I feel like I'm crying silently.

It's like... He's gonna freak when he sees this!

I never say the L**E word but an acception shall be made.

I LLLOOOVVVEEE MIKA!!!

It's like every time I see him, my heart stops beating and I feel like I'm floating.

It's like when I hear him I want to scream but no noise comes out and I feel like I'm crying silently.

It's like... He's gonna freak when he sees this!

You have actually met him? :blink: And more than once?? :shocked: OMG!! You are sooooo lucky!

Oh, God. I can't believe I'm saying this; I'm supposed to be a rational person. Oh, what the h*ll: I LOVE MIKA. At the beginning, it were only his voice and his amazing sense of humor which I loved. But after seeing him dancing in that sexy way (moreover, shirtless) I fell head over heels. In conclusion, I'm in love with every aspect of the man. :shocked: Is there a cure for this? I'll pay anything. :biggrin2:

P.S.: Ok, ok! I admit I'm dating someone else. :biggrin2:

I DO love him !!:naughty:

:wub2:

When I see a picture of him it's like :woot_jump:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Before,when others had a complete crush on that actor or that singer I was like "ok,can you stop ?Isn't it over yet?Can you at least stop talking about him for a sec?"

But now.....^^

• 3 weeks later...

umm....i do. all the boys at my school are like...:puking: and mika is like...WAAAAAAAYYYYYY cuter! (i knows a bit late...but i only just found this!) i accidentley told my 2 friends and they like his music, but they think he ugly. anyway, like 24/7 all i think about is mika. mika this, mika that...wonder if he alright, wonder what he doing now (im not a perv) etc, etc. but, if i just look at a pic of him, my heart just melts intantly, who cant adore his cute looks?

sorry, im just blabbering on about....uh....mika?!:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Love Mika? Nah can't stand the bloke. LOL!

What a strange question to ask on a Mika Fan Club site!

I guess I must love him a tiny bit, since I go round dressed as a penguin in public places to watch him perform, either that or I'm going insane and will end up as a bag lady wheeling round a shopping trolley VERY soon. HA HA!