Who loves Mika then?

Mika Mad

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He makes me smile ^_^ but I can't actually claim to love him, as I don't actually know him. In fact, I don't even have a crush on him, as I think it'd be rather pointless... (not that it's 'illegal' to have a crush on him or anything, though, LOL!) I just have a bit of an obsession with him and his music, is all. :original:

He makes me smile ^_^ but I can't actually claim to love him, as I don't actually know him. In fact, I don't even have a crush on him, as I think it'd be rather pointless... (not that it's 'illegal' to have a crush on him or anything, though, LOL!) I just have a bit of an obsession with him and his music, is all. :original:

I'm with you...most of us don't know him to the point of "love" but there's a possibility to have a crush.

isn't it???:thumb_yello:

OK, I'm not in love with him or anything like that, because it's hard, if not even impossible, to be in love with someone you don't know.

But I sure like him...a lot! I just love the way he looks!:wub2: What I really like is that he has this sort of innocent and sweet expression on his face.

OK, I'm not in love with him or anything like that, because it's hard, if not even impossible, to be in love with someone you don't know.

But I sure like him...a lot! I just love the way he looks!:wub2: What I really like is that he has this sort of innocent and sweet expression on his face.

Yes thats right!! He's got an innocent smile... :wink2:

I fancy Him too.But in a different way.I wanna know Him.Personally.I think we could be great friends.Thats why I dont care about his love life.I'm not in love with Him.You know that way...like teenies.I dont even know Him.I just want to get to know Him and be His friend.And I just wanna help Him when He needs someone. Yeah.xx

Ps.:Maybe I'll fell in Love with Him if I get to know Him....personally..uhm.....yeah maybe.

But at first I just want to be His friend.

But to get back to topic.I fancy Him.I love His style.

(Did you notice how many times I used the word "Him" ???haha.:D)

I'm a half and half really. He is cute and I love his hair. But 'Mr. OMGHEABSOLUTLYGORGEOUS' for me is Jensen Ackles. Sorry MIKA:wink2: Don't get me wrong, he isn't ugly (far from it actually:biggrin2: ) but he comes about, uhhh, ummm, 4th on my list lol:biggrin2:

count me in! Hmm ok it's more a crush then, but when I saw the Grace Kelly clip the first time :wub2: And his laugh is so cute ^^ And of course i'm obsessed with al his music and everything, and i love the way he looks.. And he's kind of childish, and that makes him so cute :D

Weyhey!

Another old thread back from the dead! This is really nice to have relatively new people adding their comments to an old thread that had dropped off the bored ages ago. We could recycle old threads like this forever!:naughty:

yes...twice :doh: And I had a fantastic time even :mf_rosetinted: I shouldn't make such statements in the future :blink::mf_rosetinted:

What made you change your mind? :wink2: ... or was it more kind of a long term, subconscious process? :mf_rosetinted:

What made you change your mind? :wink2: ... or was it more kind of a long term, subconscious process? :mf_rosetinted:

We were having a hell of a time anyway and we had nothing better to do :roftl: In Copenhagen vally had to get the first train home, so we initially planned to stay up all night and in Berlin we had nowhere to sleep anyway :doh: If it hadn't been so fun waiting, then I would never have done it, but I'm of course glad that I did, was really fun meeting him :biggrin2:

And yes I'll probably stick around after one of the UK gigs if it's not too crowded (I have nowhere to sleep anyway :doh:):bleh:

Haha, Kata, I have the funny feeling that you intentionally don't look for a place to sleep after a Mika gig - so you can always say

'well, yes I was waiting for him after the concert, ...actually I'm not that kind of crazy addicted person .....BUT I had no place to sleep.."

time for coming out? :naughty:

Haha, Kata, I have the funny feeling that you intentionally don't look for a place to sleep after a Mika gig - so you can always say

'well, yes I was waiting for him after the concert, ...actually I'm not that kind of crazy addicted person .....BUT I had no place to sleep.."

time for coming out? :naughty:

shhhhhhhhhhh :sneaky2: I don't have a problem admitting I'm a crazy obsessed fan :mf_rosetinted: I'm just not that crazy about standing in a crowd of people to get an autograph :blink: I'd sell my soul to the devil and fly to the moon to meet him if that meant I could have a chat with him with max 10 people around and no cameras and things to sign :mf_rosetinted:

im in love with mika!!! my student teacher called me a mika phsyco fan...i cant stop smiling and laughing when i look at pics! :biggrin2: he brings sunshine and happiness into my life!!! cant wait till i meet him...gotta get tickets first tho:thumb_yello:

sometimes i feel crazy im so in love :blink::biggrin2:

I'm not in love with him, as I don't know him, but I definitely have a supercrush. I just feel as if I want to get to know him and hang out with him because he seems like such an amazing guy. :)

I'd sell my soul to the devil and fly to the moon to meet him if that meant I could have a chat with him with max 10 people around and no cameras and things to sign :mf_rosetinted:

*Sigh*, you've just worded my thoughts :blink:

Is there any chance this will ever happen? I'd almost reckon it's too late...:tears:

Ok, I'm not talking about who loves his music, because obviously we all do. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

What I mean who really fancies Mika in an "Oh my God, look at those eyes, isn't every single thing he says or does so gorgeous" kind of way?

:wub2:

Own up now and we'll see how many of us there are here!

(Count me in, by the way!)

ME FOR REAL :wub2::wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: : :wub2:

*Sigh*, you've just worded my thoughts :blink:

Is there any chance this will ever happen? I'd almost reckon it's too late...:tears:

I think what we expearienced in Copenhagen is the closest I'll ever get to that and I'm forever happy that I at least got to expearience that, but also sad knowing it will never happen again :emot-sad: Already in Berlin there were bloody tv cameras all around and even if he was incredibly cool about it, I felt so uncomfortable there that I was almost being rude when he spoke to me first, just mumbled something and wanted to get hell away from there :boxed: So I guess it's too late, at least I'm not going to the UK gigs with any hope to meet him, if I stick around after one of the gigs it really will only be if I am with fun people and have nothing better to do :blink:

I think what we expearienced in Copenhagen is the closest I'll ever get to that and I'm forever happy that I at least got to expearience that, but also sad knowing it will never happen again :emot-sad: Already in Berlin there were bloody tv cameras all around and even if he was incredibly cool about it, I felt so uncomfortable there that I was almost being rude when he spoke to me first, just mumbled something and wanted to get hell away from there :boxed: So I guess it's too late, at least I'm not going to the UK gigs with any hope to meet him, if I stick around after one of the gigs it really will only be if I am with fun people and have nothing better to do :blink:

At least you HAVE those Copenhagen memories :blush-anim-cl:

And, funny feeling, but I'm pretty sure that I would have reacted just the same in Berlin :blink:, lol are you a Scorpio? :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway I really hope for you that you'll get the chance again!

At least you HAVE those Copenhagen memories :blush-anim-cl:

And, funny feeling, but I'm pretty sure that I would have reacted just the same in Berlin :blink:, lol are you a Scorpio? :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway I really hope for you that you'll get the chance again!

Yes at least I have the memories :blush-anim-cl: And I plan to get a hell of a lot more concert memories at least :mf_rosetinted: Well he's still not that popular in Denmark, maybe I'll bump into him in Nibe (yeah right, sure he'll go to a Nik & Jay concert :doh:) you should come along there, think it will be great fun anyway :yay:

euhm nope I'm Taurus ...