Mika: 'I Need A Date'

Cautionary Wife

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine Mika having a hard time getting a date of any variety anytime!!! Even before he was famous, he was gorgeous and sweet.

Darling...you have thousands of Valentines here now. There's an MFCer almost everywhere in the world who'd love to have dinner with you. It'd probably be fun...of course there might be a few whackos...but I can tell you that MFCers are really cool...at least the ones I've met!!!

I can't imagine Mika having a hard time getting a date of any variety anytime!!! Even before he was famous, he was gorgeous and sweet.

Darling...you have thousands of Valentines here now. There's an MFCer almost everywhere in the world who'd love to have dinner with you. It'd probably be fun...of course there might be a few whackos...but I can tell you that MFCers are really cool...at least the ones I've met!!!

lol that's a great idea! mika could just tour the world having dinner with MFCers!!!! :thumb_yello:

Well, loneliness is guaranteed to NOT be Mika's problem THIS Valentine's Day! He's got his Seattle Concert on Thursday February 14th and the Vancouver show on Friday February 15th! And I know for a fact he's gonna get a whole lotta Valentines from the mfc Valentine Day's project. Not to mention thousands of crazy, screaming fans who "want a piece of him"! OOOPS! Sorry! Wrong popstar! LOL! :naughty:

Don't any of you worry, okay? A number of lucky MFCers and myself will be at the Vancouver show this Friday night!!!! I promise, we'll take VERY good care of him!:wink2:

And please don't get jealous.... but if you do get a bit green save it for St. Patrick's Day - a little over a month away (if you can believe that!) :shocked:

ugh, so far my only date planned on valentines day is my date with my job in the supermarket. Not exactly the most romantic place to be spending Valentines evening..

being yelled at by the boss for not working hard enough, being yelled at by customers since products are not there. Valentines day is really just any simple thursday for me:roftl:

ugh, so far my only date planned on valentines day is my date with my job in the supermarket. Not exactly the most romantic place to be spending Valentines evening..

being yelled at by the boss for not working hard enough, being yelled at by customers since products are not there. Valentines day is really just any simple thursday for me:roftl:

:sad:

...:lmfao:

Well it's better than a crap school dance inwhich you are the only one dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

:sad:

...:lmfao:

Well it's better than a crap school dance inwhich you are the only one dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

Hey you guys, please don't feel too bad. If it weren't for the Mika concert, do you know how I would be spending Valentine's Day? Actually, the concert is the 15th, so technically it's not even Valentines Day. So I'll actually be going to my therapist and spending the rest of the day and evening alone. Unless I have a doctor's appointment. I haven't been in a relationship since I left my ex-husband more than 12 years ago. So I've been sick and on disability since 2001. And just this past Wednesday I got more bad news from my doctor - surprise! a new diagnosis - I am now much sicker than ever.... But I'm trying to stay focused, have a positive attitude and concentrate on trying to improve some of the horrible symptoms. I'm striving for quality of life, not quantity. AND I'M SURE GLAD THIS MIKA CONCERT IS HAPPENING AT THIS TIME - IT SURE IS A GREAT DISTRACTION!!!!

Anyways, I'll think of you guys on Valentine's Day, and maybe we can psychically channel positive thoughts to each other that day. It's worth a try. Hehe.:naughty::wink2:

Hey you guys, please don't feel too bad. If it weren't for the Mika concert, do you know how I would be spending Valentine's Day? Actually, the concert is the 15th, so technically it's not even Valentines Day. So I'll actually be going to my therapist and spending the rest of the day and evening alone. Unless I have a doctor's appointment. I haven't been in a relationship since I left my ex-husband more than 12 years ago. So I've been sick and on disability since 2001. And just this past Wednesday I got more bad news from my doctor - surprise! a new diagnosis - I am now much sicker than ever.... But I'm trying to stay focused, have a positive attitude and concentrate on trying to improve some of the horrible symptoms. I'm striving for quality of life, not quantity. AND I'M SURE GLAD THIS MIKA CONCERT IS HAPPENING AT THIS TIME - IT SURE IS A GREAT DISTRACTION!!!!

Anyways, I'll think of you guys on Valentine's Day, and maybe we can psychically channel positive thoughts to each other that day. It's worth a try. Hehe.:naughty::wink2:

Oh dear, that sounds terrible!:shocked:

Good for you to have a positive attitude and good to have Mika and his music to listen to. Wishing your strenght and better times :huglove:

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're going through some tough times. Yeah I agree it's so important to keep thinking positively,and you'll pull through. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care

CONTACT MUSIC

07/02/2007

British music sensation MIKA insists overnight fame hasn't sorted out his love problems - he still can't get a date. The flamboyant pop performer may be reaping the success hit single GRACE KELLY has given him in Britain, but insists the lack of romance is "depressing".

He explains, "I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact, no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me.

"I've got no date for Valentines Day either - it's a bit depressing to be honest."

---

CW.

oh! poor mika, but i think ppl are just too much in awe to date someone like him. you know how sometimes u see a stranger and ur like "i wish i was his friend" that is how i feel towards mika, he seems rlly cool.

jeez, i have no date either, noone likes me, i have never gotten a Vday card from a boy, well ya, the retarded kids who only like me cuz im the only ones who are somewhat nice to them. but i wish some guy would ask me out. every one of my friends has a boyfriend!