Mika: 'I Need A Date'

Cautionary Wife

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I need a date" "No one wants to date me"

....*laugh*.....*silence*.....*talk*: well, maybe you need a date but you also need to get realistic man:

the whole world wants to date you, from Paris to Tokyo, blue boys, skinny girls, big mamas, funny men, careless women and crazy squirrels adore you, from North to South on the five continents and more!!!

CONTACT MUSIC

07/02/2007

British music sensation MIKA insists overnight fame hasn't sorted out his love problems - he still can't get a date. The flamboyant pop performer may be reaping the success hit single GRACE KELLY has given him in Britain, but insists the lack of romance is "depressing".

He explains, "I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact, no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me.

"I've got no date for Valentines Day either - it's a bit depressing to be honest."

---

CW.

Poor lil mite! Id date you Mika! Im 21, id luk afta you, play guitar to you, giv you bak massarges. Woteva you like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hollis and I are sacrificing our plans on Valentine's Day to stay at home and keep Mika entertained with board games. Then hopefully by the time he realizes he's dateless, it'll be the 15th.:wink2:

excuse me but I am meeting him on the 15th

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

awww, bless him. thats so sad, how could anyone not want to be with him. hes so sweet and funny and he has an amazing talent. id imagine he'd be the best friend anyone could have and he seems like the romantic kind of guy to me.

aww, i hate to see our boy upset.

Its okay honey, just wait for that "right one" to come along. im sure it'll happen when the time is right.:thumb_yello:

"I need a date" "No one wants to date me"

....*laugh*.....*silence*.....*talk*: well, maybe you need a date but you also need to get realistic man:

the whole world wants to date you, from Paris to Tokyo, blue boys, skinny girls, big mamas, funny men, careless women and crazy squirrels adore you, from North to South on the five continents and more!!!

You forgot mad penguins.LOL!

I'd gladly go on a date with him if there wasn't about 100000 other people in front of me. ha ha!

CONTACT MUSIC

07/02/2007

British music sensation MIKA insists overnight fame hasn't sorted out his love problems - he still can't get a date. The flamboyant pop performer may be reaping the success hit single GRACE KELLY has given him in Britain, but insists the lack of romance is "depressing".

He explains, "I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact, no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me.

"I've got no date for Valentines Day either - it's a bit depressing to be honest."

---

CW.

he will find someone I am sure:)

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

"Even aan m'n moeder vragen.....!!!"

Ik zweer je dat ze dat zei, ze lachte er niet eens biiiiij

Seriously though....People who didn't want to date him back in the not-so-fabby Mikadays were just blind and need to get glasses. Because Mika, although you hate it and I don't like saying it though I will make a change today:

YOU'RE HOT BIATCH!

You forgot mad penguins.LOL!

I'd gladly go on a date with him if there wasn't about 100000 other people in front of me. ha ha!

:roftl: @10000000000 other people ( you forgot like54455667 zero,lol)

@penguins, OMG will you ever forgive me for that???I dont think so. Some things just cant be forgiven so i know it 's not a lot and it's a bit too late but:

the whole world wants to date you, from Paris to Tokyo; blue boys, skinny girls, big mamas, funny men, careless women; mad penguins,crazy squirrels and antique playmobils adore you, from North to South on the five continents and more!!!

Ik zweer je dat ze dat zei, ze lachte er niet eens biiiiij

Seriously though....People who didn't want to date him back in the not-so-fabby Mikadays were just blind and need to get glasses. Because Mika, although you hate it and I don't like saying it though I will make a change today:

YOU'RE HOT BIATCH!

Word.:mf_rosetinted:

the whole world wants to date you, from Paris to Tokyo; blue boys, skinny girls, big mamas, funny men, careless women; mad penguins,crazy squirrels and antique playmobils adore you, from North to South on the five continents and more!!!

YES SO TRUEE!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

CONTACT MUSIC

07/02/2007

---

CW.

jeez. I bet Mika is blind...can't he see me?? HEY MIKA! I CAN BE YOUR VALENTINE WHENEVER YOU WANT!!!:naughty:...seriously