Whats your fav. song on the album??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listening on the way home, and I am just trying to explain how this music makes me feel, the nearest I can get is that his music is like space dust.

Space dust for the soul! Popping and exploding inside my head and giving me a high!:blowup:

Oh yes, I am finally losing it....

Lollipop.

It's such a cute song with a dirty message behind it. I love it.

I also like Any Other World.

I turn the volume on loud when they're next....although I do that with all his songs. So...nevermind. :bleh:

I really love the album as a whole but the stand outs for me are Grace Kelly, Love Today, Lollipop and Relax. Makes such a change from all the Indie, Snow Patrol depressing stuff thats around at the moment!:thumbdown:

So true, listening to Life in Cartoon Motion has made me realise how depressing they are!

Any Other World and Happy Ending are great, but are far too close to home, so I like to cheer up afterwards with Love Today, Lollipop and Grace Kelly (:)).

Right now though, 'Love Today' gets my vote!

I agree, he really seems to understand about life for one so young, and hit some things right on the nail.

Best song today i think is over my shoulder, i cant wait for his next album! I am so gutted that Im not going to Brighton in feb.:badmood: If anyone has a spare ticket or two I will gladly provide a home but i cant afford the £55 each, they are currently on sale for!! May in London is such a long time away.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby::glasses2: