Paloma, Fortune and Zuleika.

Lizzie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is she the little sister Mika talks about in the DVD?he says that he basically wrote ''lollipop'' for his little sister...I imagined her to be 7 or 8...:naughty:

hahaha...yes, she is. She must be 18 or 19 now...In the perfect age to...well...you know :das: (if Mika asks, tell him I said another thing :bleh: ...like driving or something, haha)...

Mel, I've seen a pic of Paloma where she looks TOTALLy different form T4...now I'm confused...hehe

These guys are credited on Mika's album as backing vocalists and they are all Pennimans so can anyone tell me what relation they are to the man himself.

Thanks.

According to the Sunday Herald, Mika has a brother Fortuné and three sisters Yasmine, Paloma and Allegra.

Maybe Zuleika is his 8-year old cousin - unless they have made a mistake about Allegra?

CW.

It's just wicked to read this now :roftl:

The old days...where people didn't even notice his underwear :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha...yes, she is. She must be 18 or 19 now...In the perfect age to...well...you know :das: (if Mika asks, tell him I said another thing :bleh: ...like driving or something, haha)...

Mel, I've seen a pic of Paloma where she looks TOTALLy different form T4...now I'm confused...hehe

you mean the unmentionable facebook pic? YEah, I know...but still I see something in her that's different than the other two :) That's how I tell all three apart...She's the one,to me, that looks the most like Mika.

:boxed: :boxed: she has my same age and she's so tall!!!yes... usually this is the perfect age for that kinda thing...(you know what...:biggrin2: ) but if i was Mika's sister... he would have nothing to fear about...:naughty:

:boxed: :boxed: she has my same age and she's so tall!!!yes... usually this is the perfect age for that kinda thing...(you know what...:biggrin2: ) but if i was Mika's sister... he would have nothing to fear about...:naughty:

:naughty:

we didn't mention (as you're italian),

Allegra is an italian name, it means 'cheerful' in english

there's a girl from the MFC called like her :wink2:

didnt his cousin do the voice of the lollipop girl? whats her name?

and can someone please post a few pics of the siblings and tell me who's who cos im getting confused. thanx

her cousin, she's called Audrey Moukataff or something like that...audrey for the friends :naughty:

he mentions her in the Jo whiley interview !!!...I think...

the problem with pics here is that they're private, most of them...I can show you a public pic of yasmine. Hold on a second and I'll edit.

HERE

exib8.jpg

Mica and Yasmine (Da Wack)

Which of them are older than Mika and which are younger? I'm confuddled, me..

Yasmine is older(she must be 27 or 28)

Paloma (around 26 )

Michael :naughty: (sweet twenty four)

Zuleika Allegra (18 or 19)

Fortuné (16...i think hehe)

i know this has nothing to do with the thread but i just watched that interview on page 2 (?) and i want to know what the mika laugh ringtone thing is about and has anyone got it?

by the way 'im spectacled and ready'. i love that:blush-anim-cl: but i lve everything he says:wub2:

Oh well it's a ringtone with Mika's laugh... obviously :) You can hear it at the end of the aussie interview (Mika on the hot seat).

I don't have it sorry :)

"Zuleika" goes by Allegra at her school.

Just thought I'd share.

Someone that knows her said that she used to go by Allegra altogether but now goes by Zuleika. :thumb_yello:

As for their looks, I think that they all look enough alike to tell that they are related, but Paloma and Mika look more alike than the others. I really don't think that Zuleika looks like Yasmine at all, but I think that Fortune and Zuleika look similar. I think it's the eyes.

Someone that knows her said that she used to go by Allegra altogether but now goes by Zuleika. :thumb_yello:

As for their looks, I think that they all look enough alike to tell that they are related, but Paloma and Mika look more alike than the others. I really don't think that Zuleika looks like Yasmine at all, but I think that Fortune and Zuleika look similar. I think it's the eyes.

I think the same about Paloma and Mika as you, but I only saw 2 tiny little pics of Fortune, so I dont know exactly what he looks like and I cant tell what he looks like:blink:

Pics anyone? I really wanna see all of his siblings...and what about that pic of Zuleika you guys mentioned that's on facebook?..can I see it? I've seen the one here...but you guys said she looks completely different in the other pic..

There is a video that Blue Sky posted earlier in the thread if you want to see more of her.

She doesn't have her picture on Facebook anymore, probably because people kept posting it everywhere, and I can't say I blame her for removing it. :sneaky2:

Yasmine is older(she must be 27 or 28)

Paloma (around 26 )

Michael :naughty: (sweet twenty four)

Zuleika Allegra (18 or 19)

Fortuné (16...i think hehe)

Yes Yasmine is 28 and Fortune is 18 and I've seen him after the gig !:mf_rosetinted: