1000 Mikamaniacs!!

guinchogirl

Ladies, Gentlemen, Girls and Boys,

We are very proud to announce that we now have over one thousand members in this lovely Mika loving community! :roftl:

Sunny Monkey and I never expected to get such an amazing response and we'd like to say a huge THANK YOU for all your contributions.

Long may the Mika Love continue!!!

:woot_jump:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! thats such great news! :punk:

More registered members then mikasounds forum... how can Mika management not want anything to do with us!! :blink: This is such a great fan club site!!

Just had a quick check there and they seem to be sooo behind with news about gigs etc.. this is definately the place to be!

Sunny and Guincho! (and everyone!!) Keep up the good work! :bleh:

Well done. It just goes to prove how popular His Nibs is. Hopefully he will still be getting the recognition he deserves when he releases other singles from his fabulous album. And thank you SM for an absolutely terrific site.:punk:

WOW!!! I am so glad I joined so early in the game, this totally rocks.:punk:

Good work to all who make this such great place to visit, and you have an arcade on here which I've never seen on other boards I have been to, which I love.

I can't say that I know who is on the Mikasounds site, as although I have registered, I cannot seem to get onto the forums. It's weird! I can get into the secret society though.

Congratulations for the site owner. Mika's music is awesome this is only the beginning of a great journey for Mika.

This site is a great source of information. not a surprise it is becoming very popular :wub2:

Brilliant!

:biggrin2:

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who runs this wonderful site.

I see that the number is up to 1066 already, so it must be increasing really quickly now.

Are we numbered as we register and if so, is there any way of finding out what number we are? -I can't remember how many members there were when I registered, but I would be interested to know.