Who's going to Shepherds Bush to see Mika in May?

jengafer

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ocean_Fairy you have a very sensible and clearly loving Mum, I am sure he will come to Cardiff at some point. Are there no other gigs that are closer to you? I got my tickets from ticketweb. If they have sold out quickly i think that is good news for you as it means that he is more likely to add more dates!!!! maybe one nearer you, can you convince your mum to go for a short break somewhere where Mika is playing?

I will be there, my sister got me tickets as a birthday present, I am so excited. I have the standing tickets and if anyone wants to meet up while we are there then it would be great, you can't miss me really lol but if we decide to meet up we should arrange a way of doing so.

I don't know about you guys but I am so excited. last time i was this happy I saw take that last year lol

I am planning on being at the front too, maybe it is too early to plan yet but it is just so exciting, what time is everyone getting there.. freddie are you going to all the gigs? Id like to meet up with anyone who wants to, I am going to be in london from mid afternoon. You will recognise me cause my other half is 6ft 6!!! He will happily stand at the back of us lot and fend off anyone moving in on our place! Dont know how successful he'll be though he may be big but he is very gentle..Whoever of us is meeting up we will have to all have an identifying thing, lollipops would not be good as lots will have them, maybe a gareth gates badge or something!!! noone will have them:naughty:(sorry if offeded anyone:wink2: :thumb_yello: ) .......I am getting myself far too excited, if not before def meet in bar in the venue, will have to work out which one. I might dress up, not sure but feel i should, will give this more thought. Got tickets in post today:original: :bleh::mf_lustslow::wub2:

lol funny that my other half is 6ft 6 and 20 stone so he can help push people outta the way for us to get to the front safely hehehe.

be nice to meet up,

we always get there early, normally have a coat to sit on though i hate standing waiting.

lol funny that my other half is 6ft 6 and 20 stone so he can help push people outta the way for us to get to the front safely hehehe.

be nice to meet up,

we always get there early, normally have a coat to sit on though i hate standing waiting.

Does that mean you have been to the Empire before? What time should we plan to get there do you think? I will inform Ben of your excellent plan! :thumb_yello:

I'm only 5'2".. so will need some help!!..Would love to meet you all.. esp Freddiesdouble.. you sound ace! :thumb_yello:

I currently have a choice of seated or standing seats.. but would love to be standing at the front!

Jem.. what is the usual plan of action in securing a spot at the FRONT!... should we start talking tactics NOW?!! :boxing:

(awaiting instructions from Captain Jem)