FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

even my snoring???:roftl: :roftl: :boxed:

sorry again...tis hereditory....but like i said to freds, why didnt you wake me up&kick me out??? lol

heheh jodi you snore like a trooper but you just looked so comfortable lay there :biggrin2::naughty:

even my snoring???:roftl: :roftl: :boxed:

sorry again...tis hereditory....but like i said to freds, why didnt you wake me up&kick me out??? lol

Lol that was soooo funny, i couldnt sleep anyway and 4 in the bed is just nice and comfy!!:wink2:

i was it was so snuggly and surrounded by friends :D oh and the random jamaica cake sharon threw at me.....the facepaint still wont come off me arm hahaaha i woke up and thought where's bexxy? me back's cold pmsl

i was it was so snuggly and surrounded by friends :D oh and the random jamaica cake sharon threw at me.....the facepaint still wont come off me arm hahaaha i woke up and thought where's bexxy? me back's cold pmsl

HAHAHA :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i cleverly got locked out as the lollipop i was using to lodge the door open must have slipped out!! :shocked:

this was after i fell asleep on the floor LOL

did anyone say anything about those balloons in the corridor? :naughty:

when you *eventually* got home lol...ooooh i took the breathaliser btw, it said i had 0.0 units in my system woooooooooo

Thankgod for that haha!!

i am damm sure you waited long enough alright haha!

What time you eventually get home, i got thrown off the train, they said my ticket wasnt valid anymore!! so me and hannah scraped what pennies we had to get me home!! haha!! we just laughed otherwise i'd have cried!! but what an adventure, nevr to be forogtten thats for sure!

x x x x x x x

HAHAHA :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i cleverly got locked out as the lollipop i was using to lodge the door open must have slipped out!! :shocked:

this was after i fell asleep on the floor LOL

did anyone say anything about those balloons in the corridor? :naughty:

no lol but the maid was popping them this morning hahaha i was like owwwwwwwwww

Thankgod for that haha!!

i am damm sure you waited long enough alright haha!

What time you eventually get home, i got thrown off the train, they said my ticket wasnt valid anymore!! so me and hannah scraped what pennies we had to get me home!! haha!! we just laughed otherwise i'd have cried!! but what an adventure, nevr to be forogtten thats for sure!

x x x x x x x

i got home at 6, was so tired &hungover &caffine rush from coffee&coke lol.

hannah texted me i said you should have got on the next one and got one station further up and gone on like that hahahaha

The room was like a bombsite!!!:roftl:

Ohh boy , I need sleepies soon , Im trashed!

<heads to bed with no cuddles>:thumbdown:

remember it also has no vodka beer crisps face paint cake snoring or jamaica cake in it...that must be a bonus hahaha:thumb_yello:

i think i got home at 2ish even though i set off from the hotel at 7am i dont actually know where the time went i cant rememebr but im home yay and nooo :sneaky2:

remember it also has no vodka beer crisps face paint cake snoring or jamaica cake in it...that must be a bonus hahaha:thumb_yello:

Hahah i bet the maid was loving clearing that lot up afterwards then :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:wink2:

The room was like a bombsite!!!:roftl:

Ohh boy , I need sleepies soon , Im trashed!

<heads to bed with no cuddles>:thumbdown:

yes but think how quiet it will be!!! no jodi snoring and no me chatting away and bexx running around puttin balloons on everyones doors!!! It was great fun thou!!!

:wink2:

yes but think how quiet it will be!!! no jodi snoring and no me chatting away and bexx running around puttin balloons on everyones doors!!! It was great fun thou!!!

Yeh it was fabby :biggrin2:

Jodi hun I loves ya but that snoring , boy I think Im deaf!:roftl:

I just remember Bexx walking around the room al night , pottering , then the room got tidied at like 6 in the morning??:boxed:

Yeh it was fabby :biggrin2:

Jodi hun I loves ya but that snoring , boy I think Im deaf!:roftl:

I just remember Bexx walking around the room al night , pottering , then the room got tidied at like 6 in the morning??:boxed:

heheh yes i am a potterer i just couldnt sleep and i was searching for stuff to cause mischief with ...i cant believe you didnt have any toothpaste in your room :naughty: :naughty:

I know I feel so awful for my friends that didn't get in but if you read Jodi ices thread you will see MIKA is gonna sort it out as he was not pleased at all.

Well I have to keep it so short as I am so tired there might be some spelling mistakes and will give you all the long version when i am a bit better!

We arrived and more rain than I think Leeds has ever had the taxi driver had his wipers on full and still cudn't see! (thats what they were queuing in!) This sounds awful and snotty but don't mean it like that. With being on the gest list we went straight in got wrist bands and the staff made sure the lift was there and couldn't have been more helpful-now you see what I mean ( I feel dreadful but telling it as it was)

There was only about 20 people on our side of the balcony plus MIKA'S parents. I was scared but I made a necklace for MIKA in a bright packet (I had the idea before Robertina but never said anything incase she got upset I had made him one too) I gave it to his Mum who told me to "Stand there I take your photo for MIKA" she said I was lovely but she is and so easy to talk to I thought she might tell me to go away and panicked a bit. She is so pretty then gave me a huge hug.

Pull the Tiger tail were on first and were really good anf kept thanking MIKA for letting them play which was really nice. Then in the break they came up and sat behind me so my courage i asked them if I could have a photo please and they were like Yeah!!

Can you believe it £350.00 for a camera and the flash didn't work properly so everything looks dark as there was a blue light over everything . Then when MIKA came on thought was recording and wasn't in the right thing mode ot whatever you call it so got from Stuck in the middle so got most of it.

Mika looked so hot!!!!!! he has blue pants on with red piping, white tshirt and the most gorgeous silver shoes! and white braces whiich he taunted us with all night!!

The gig was the best I have ever been to I should have stayed in my chair but couldn't I had to get up and boogie so my back is broken but I really don't care. The Eurthymics cover should def be released as a single it was that good everyone had tears in their eyes and his Daddy clapped so loud when he kept the note.

Oh words cant express how good he was. Wish I had the chance to see him again!

daisy is was an awsome nite. when i saw mika walking towards me wearing yr necklace i was like OMG!! he was sooo lovely:wub2: he let us spend so much time with him and didnt seem bothered at all. aww im sure we will get to meet him again!!

Its a bit strange really how he didnt seem bothered yet Lauren was told he was ill :blink:

so im confused :blink:

i know i had already thought that! he just hung around and smiled alot!!!

i guess either the management made it up Orrr he was just putting on a brave face for us ...(he seemed fine in the concert though) ....blame the management i say :bleh:

I am brumming I am

I am male I am

Kata is my friend she is

She phoned me cause she was annoyed and well knew that I was awake, oh and she had to curse in Danish instead of English :blink:

(We know eachother in real life)

Thanks! I was just hoping that maybe you were some randomn prankster making a joke but ofcourse ive realised is was not a joke now:mf_rosetinted: Well Kata should be shaking her stuff in the bush now:biggrin2:

I know I feel so awful for my friends that didn't get in but if you read Jodi ices thread you will see MIKA is gonna sort it out as he was not pleased at all.

Well I have to keep it so short as I am so tired there might be some spelling mistakes and will give you all the long version when i am a bit better!

We arrived and more rain than I think Leeds has ever had the taxi driver had his wipers on full and still cudn't see! (thats what they were queuing in!) This sounds awful and snotty but don't mean it like that. With being on the gest list we went straight in got wrist bands and the staff made sure the lift was there and couldn't have been more helpful-now you see what I mean ( I feel dreadful but telling it as it was)

There was only about 20 people on our side of the balcony plus MIKA'S parents. I was scared but I made a necklace for MIKA in a bright packet (I had the idea before Robertina but never said anything incase she got upset I had made him one too) I gave it to his Mum who told me to "Stand there I take your photo for MIKA" she said I was lovely but she is and so easy to talk to I thought she might tell me to go away and panicked a bit. She is so pretty then gave me a huge hug.

Pull the Tiger tail were on first and were really good anf kept thanking MIKA for letting them play which was really nice. Then in the break they came up and sat behind me so my courage i asked them if I could have a photo please and they were like Yeah!!

Can you believe it £350.00 for a camera and the flash didn't work properly so everything looks dark as there was a blue light over everything . Then when MIKA came on thought was recording and wasn't in the right thing mode ot whatever you call it so got from Stuck in the middle so got most of it.

Mika looked so hot!!!!!! he has blue pants on with red piping, white tshirt and the most gorgeous silver shoes! and white braces whiich he taunted us with all night!!

The gig was the best I have ever been to I should have stayed in my chair but couldn't I had to get up and boogie so my back is broken but I really don't care. The Eurthymics cover should def be released as a single it was that good everyone had tears in their eyes and his Daddy clapped so loud when he kept the note.

Oh words cant express how good he was. Wish I had the chance to see him again!

i know what u mean about the good part :) totaly understand ;)