The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: Love it , I will even talk for her in a high pitched voice!!!!

I should be in a mental asylum!! :shocked:

why must it always be about you? If institutionalized,that at least both of us :roftl:

High voice:"Oh Fred,you made a dream come true with this"

Low manly stud voice : " I know love...I was waiting for the right moment"

Crowd "who is that enchanting man? such a gentleman,he's even feeding her"

when i arrived after so much stress, hassle, and work from like 4 hours in route with this huge handmade amazing mobile in my hand to the concert and saw it was cancelled, it was really really hard for me. i cried, of course, and mika fan club friends you guys were amazing in helping me out and comforting me. at some point i thought i would have to take apart the huge crazy thing and take it back to israel with me. sivan saw cherise out of the corner of her eye and she had already passed us. she yelled out her name and sweet cherise turns around and comes back. she was so sweet to me (i'm still boo hooing at this point) and keeps saying 'no worries' and happily takes my mobile. some of you have great pics of the mobile and me giving it to cherise. i'd love to see it! anyhow, what a nice person. what a sweet and kind, nice person.

go cherise. and if you ever read this: thank you for being there for me. you were God-sent.

gabi

she really is the sweetest,I was just thinking about how she'll always be my number one girl watching the Relax Norton performance

She's still that wicked bundle of energy pumping it all up and the most amazing girl

Sara's got a great voice,but there's no one like Reesey! :punk:

Gabi!! Good to hear from you again! :thumb_yello:

Cherisse is lovely... :blush-anim-cl: I am so happy to hear that she was there to receive the mobile! :thumb_yello:

And remember... it's almost her birthday... :wink2:

receive mobile?what?

Almost! One day more to go!! :thumb_yello:

get yer prezzies ready :lol3:

she really is the sweetest,I was just thinking about how she'll always be my number one girl watching the Relax Norton performance

She's still that wicked bundle of energy pumping it all up and the most amazing girl

Sara's got a great voice,but there's no one like Reesey! :punk:

when my mum saw Saranayde on the show she went: "Whoooo's SHEEEE????"

:roftl: