The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

Sivan = Freddie tonight. Or actually the other way round. :naughty:

hope it means they're going to a Mika gig tonight, both of them :naughty:

(I always thought Queenie and Freddy would match! but I told Queenie and she said: God, no! hahaha:roftl: )

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me is confused :shocked:

Queenie would never say no to Fred!

She would never say no to anyone or anything in fact... (no offense hun u know I'm joking ;))

I was invited to the party..and i didn´t say nothing! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I love Freds. He knows that. It´s the only thing that matters :wink2:

BTW, i´m more assertive than you think

(and i love Cherisse :bleh:)

Just kidding, that's what she said:

"Historia de telenovela con Freddie? Comentaselo a él que seguro que le parece super divertido XD

Si no os tuviese a vosotras estaría muy aburrida!!" --spanish thread long time ago

Now you can't scape, girl!

(and we all in this thread love cherisse I guess :bleh:)

hey guys!

this is for cherisse's gift book she'll be receiving on December 3rd.

If you have any inspirational messages (not long ones, only small ones like one or two sentences. can be to do with her drumming or an "anon" inspirational message i.e something traditional, or cultural etc.) please post them!

Thanks!

Just kidding, that's what she said:

"Historia de telenovela con Freddie? Comentaselo a él que seguro que le parece super divertido XD

Si no os tuviese a vosotras estaría muy aburrida!!" --spanish thread long time ago

Now you can't scape, girl!

Hahaha, i can translate if you want

Soap opera with Freddie? Tell him because i´m sure he will find it super funny!!

if i haven´t you (the argentineans) i would be very bored!!

Romis, are you trying to tell me i can be a good egg donor for freddie & his crazy love? i thought it was cherisse thread!! :lol3:

Okey caroline...do I post the message here? Does it have to say something special?

Have you got yerself an imaginary friend??

Me is even more confused...

This thread is totally insane :roftl: :roftl:

EDIT

Sorry me is stupid... didn't know Caz stood for Caroline...

Hi Caz ! ;)

:biggrin2:

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This is the loveeeeeeeeee thread tonight!:thumb_yello:

haha it's the afternoon here...time to take chocolate and milk with vanillas :naughty:

But if you want to start an "Everybody's gonna Love Tonight" thread, I won't stop it hehe :wink2:

*thinks hard but can't find anything to say*

you dont even have to make it up! You can search up sayings and stuff on google or whatever, that you feel relates to cherisse in someway. Or if it's just nice and you want to share it.

why do you need those messages ? i don't get it... don't u have letters for the book ?

you can write : "there's nothing wrong with being little : little things are cute, and tall skiny ones look like asparagus in general..."

The "in general" makes the difference :roftl: :roftl:

why do you need those messages ? i don't get it... don't u have letters for the book ?

you can write : "there's nothing wrong with being little : little things are cute, and tall skiny ones look like asparagus in general..."

:roftl:

thanks Yop.

I need these messages because although I have some messages, I put two messages on one page because I used to have over 60 participants and only a 40 page book. But, because loads of people dropped out and I had already stuck in some messages, the book is now really thin. Like, major. I've only used about 10 pages (bear in mind two messages per page per side) and I need to beef it up. I want to get to 20 at the most. So another 10 pages. At least now I won't use two pieces of work on one page XD

deadline? sunday.