The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your name REALLY Nico Collard?! Or do you just like Broken Sword? :wink2: (like me :thumb_yello:)

Oh. My.God. :jawdrop:

I totally love you Jennie!!!

No, my name's actually Tegan...

And I love Broken Sword... can't believe someone actually picked that up! You just helped make my day!

Oh. My.God. :jawdrop:

I totally love you Jennie!!!

No, my name's actually Tegan...

And I love Broken Sword... can't believe someone actually picked that up! You just helped make my day!

Hahah me and my sister have been obsessed with that game for sooooo long.

Sometime we just answer the phone to each other going Nico...Collard? in our best french accents hahaha just becasue we're that sad :punk: I love it :biggrin2:

Ohh so she was like in the centre of two rows of people walking up and down chatting , I kept my distance at first, then she saw me her face lit up and I walked over , the walk took forever and she opened her arms wide and hugged me .Time stood still for a while , and she screamed freddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , we hugged and rolled in the snow for a while , then I brushed the snow off her button nose.

I said Im your biggest fan and she said the same to me too, anyways the fire was roaring and champange was on ice so it was all good , then we cuddled :wub2: , she embraced me so tightly and then I was blinded by all the cameras going off.

Anything more would be so ungentleman like to post

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you watch too much tv freddie...

though it really happened like that for me after sommerset house :mf_rosetinted::bleh: maybe he's saying the truth ? :blink:

Ok I'm very angry right now...

How come the cameraguy, who's new in the team, has more posts in his thread than our dear Cherisse? :shocked:

Sooooooo I wanted to say it out loud once more...

We love you Cherisse! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

How come the cameraguy, who's new in the team, has more posts in his thread than our dear Cherisse? :shocked:

"new things" always catch people's attention... :sneaky2: but it's never for long... time will tell :mf_rosetinted:

Mainly becasue the first say...60 pages have been about everyone coming up with a name for him...at the end ,they finally believed me his name was Andy

But I think this thread is lacking FD meetings with Reese

I mean if the first one went so well...imagine the next ones :mf_rosetinted:

Freds, you still haven't revealed what Mika said to you.

Oh and you're not marrying her! Seriously that would ruin the dreams of your fangirls...secret dating is allowed though:mf_rosetinted:

yes he did, go to the other thread... it was something like M : "finally i see you in flesh" F : "is it that scary ?" M : "on the contrary" and they lived happily ever after... it was in the gig reviews thread...

yes he did, go to the other thread... it was something like M : "finally i see you in flesh" F : "is it that scary ?" M : "on the contrary" and they lived happily ever after... it was in the gig reviews thread...

It's sooooo sweet isn't it?

Fred and Mika, if you want an egg donor for your children, I'm free ;)

(I know this sounds terrible ;))

LOOOOOOOOOOL !! that's the weirdest thing ever in this thread !!! you beat the wombat comparison !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Heyhey... I've always said noone could beat my stupidity! :mf_rosetinted:

P.S. I'm bloody serious in fact... Call me anytime guys! :biggrin2:

It's sooooo sweet isn't it?

Fred and Mika, if you want an egg donor for your children, I'm free ;)

(I know this sounds terrible ;))

now I have a question for you...who will be the donnor? Mika or Fred?

Or u supposing the lovely couple wants twins? :mf_rosetinted:

LOOOOOOOOOOL !! that's the weirdest thing ever in this thread !!! you beat the wombat comparison !! :roftl: :

The wombat's innoncet,he just was a t the right place at the right time :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Heyhey... I've always said noone could beat my stupidity!

P.S. I'm bloody serious in fact... Call me anytime guys! :biggrin2:

*warns Fred *

Bless you child

now I have a question for you...who will be the donnor? Mika or Fred?

Or u supposing the lovely couple wants twins? :mf_rosetinted:

The two of them...The more donors the more chances for it to succeed right?

(And yes this sounds even more terrible, I know... ;))

The two of them...The more donors the more chances for it to succeed right?

(And yes this sounds even more terrible, I know... ;))

Oh hi everybody!

I was about to say that (the donor thing) about Mika some time ago in the MFC, but I regretted because I thought it would be too much and the mods (and perhaps Mika if reading) would hate me! Now I see, somebody else said what I was not so brave to say...:naughty: