The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noo she throws two during the gig ... :biggrin2:

no kiddin :roftl:

I was in the front row and she and Mika basically handed over 3 sticks to three people in the 1st row :biggrin2: which was great :mf_lustslow:

That's the way i got mine in Munich

Cherisse handed one over to me, threw the other one in the crowd

But I guess it's gotten cooler now huh?she signs them now,to make sure :naughty:

mine are not signed, cause i didn't ask her to do it... but i got the 2 of them :mf_rosetinted: and they are not very "damaged" cause it's the set she used for the last 3 songs... after throwing the first ones in the crowd during the gig...

anyway...

FREDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE !!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:biggrin2::roftl:

how did it happen ?! i want details !! words, stories, anything you think is interesting !!! or not !!! come on !!!!

mine are not signed, cause i didn't ask her to do it... but i got the 2 of them :mf_rosetinted: and they are not very "damaged" cause it's the set she used for the last 3 songs... after throwing the first ones in the crowd during the gig...

anyway...

FREDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE !!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:biggrin2::roftl:

how did it happen ?! i want details !! words, stories, anything you think is interesting !!! or not !!! come on !!!!

Yeah tell all about it! What perfume did she wear etc. etc. We want details! DETAAAILS!

Ohh so she was like in the centre of two rows of people walking up and down chatting , I kept my distance at first :smoke: , then she saw me her face lit up and I walked over , the walk took forever and she opened her arms wide and hugged me .Time stood still for a while , and she screamed freddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , we hugged and rolled in the snow for a while , then I brushed the snow off her button nose.

I said Im your biggest fan and she said the same to me too :biggrin2: , anyways the fire was roaring and champange was on ice so it was all good , then we cuddled :wub2: , she embraced me so tightly and then I was blinded by all the cameras going off.

Anything more would be so ungentleman like to post :wink2:

Ohh so she was like in the centre of two rows of people walking up and down chatting , I kept my distance at first :smoke: , then she saw me her face lit up and I walked over , the walk took forever and she opened her arms wide and hugged me .Time stood still for a while , and she screamed freddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , we hugged and rolled in the snow for a while , then I brushed the snow off her button nose.

I said Im your biggest fan and she said the same to me too :biggrin2: , anyways the fire was roaring and champange was on ice so it was all good , then we cuddled :wub2: , she embraced me so tightly and then I was blinded by all the cameras going off.

Anything more would be so ungentleman like to post :wink2:

First up... I'm not stalking...But I have to say this...

In your dreams it happened like that!!! :lmfao:

Carry on...

*glares at Freddie*

Well, you're not getting any more Aussie stuff from me then!

And if soangel finds the Aussie condoms I'll make sure you don't get any!

Is your name REALLY Nico Collard?! Or do you just like Broken Sword? :wink2: (like me :thumb_yello:)