• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden leggings :mf_lustslow:

Thanks god im here to keep her bumped not like that yoppoppyyy

Love ya Cheriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wub2:

Doesn't it feel; good to have smth to bump Fwedderick? :mf_rosetinted:

From up close them leggins were deeply sparklin :naughty:

Hello !

I've not had a chance to read all this yet but please consider me a Cherisse fan !!! I love her ..:wub2:

I met her after Brighton and chatted to her, she was so sweet, we talked about the bit in LICM where Mika slags her for her rubbish drumming!!! She was very nice and funny and friendly and genuine! I am also quite short so we chatted about height issues too!:naughty:

After Hammersmith, we saw her briefly too and waved at her from the bus stop across the road..... she is well cool:cool:

I think her and Mika also have a genuine relationship and you can see she really admires him.....Well that's me just now, but please consider me a Cherisse groupie :punk:

Golden leggings :mf_lustslow:

Thanks god im here to keep her bumped not like that yoppoppyyy

Love ya Cheriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wub2:

yeah, yoppappoppyyy is quite tired of bumping the thread alone :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

but she still LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE cherisse :biggrin2:

Oh yes

You had some nice times with her too ??:blush-anim-cl:

more than that :das: :das:

can't tell them all now, but i met her after almost every gigs i went to and she's the cutest and the nicest and the tiniest person i've ever seen :naughty::biggrin2: don't get me started about her :roftl: or read the thread... you have mostly 2 people posting in it : Freddie and me :roftl:

don't know if we've been to the same concert once, but i'm the idiot yelling "cheriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisse" in the middle of a silent moment... yes, that's me...

more than that :das:

can't tell them all now, but i met her after almost every gigs i went to and she's the cutest and the nicest and the tiniest person i've ever seen :naughty::biggrin2: don't get me started about her :roftl: or read the thread... you have mostly 2 people posting in it : Freddie and me :roftl:

don't know if we've been to the same concert once, but i'm the idiot yelling "cheriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisse" in the middle of a silent moment... yes, that's me...

Hello, my gigs are below so not sure if we have?

Hope to meet you some time soon tho and have a Cherisse fest :punk:

Did she get a gift from MFC ? I was maybe too late last year for it:sneaky2:

Hello, my gigs are below so not sure if we have?

Hope to meet you some time soon tho and have a Cherisse fest :punk:

Did she get a gift from MFC ? I was maybe too late last year for it:sneaky2:

oh yes, i hadn't seen the list... i was in london in february... so you must have heard me... or maybe not... i also might have taken a picture of you with her at the after so-called party cause i was around her trying to chat during the whole evening and people thought it was a good occasion to ask me to take their pic with her :sneaky2::naughty: totally kidding, i didn't mind at all, since it was making them go faster :devil:

anyway...

she got the book from the MFC, can't remember who was responsible for it... maybe CazGirl ? i think... not sure...

oh yes, i hadn't seen the list... i was in london in february... so you must have heard me... or maybe not... i also might have taken a picture of you with her at the after so-called party cause i was around her trying to chat during the whole evening and people thought it was a good occasion to ask me to take their pic with her :sneaky2::naughty: totally kidding, i didn't mind at all, since it was making them go faster :devil:

anyway...

she got the book from the MFC, can't remember who was responsible for it... maybe CazGirl ? i think... not sure...

Thanks for the mag link :wub2:

I was not at the after party gig:thumbdown: only could stay for the first two London dates but well done for hanging out with her , i'd love to have chatted to her then :wub2: Have you got your pic with her to show us :wink2:

Thanks for the mag link :wub2:

I was not at the after party gig:thumbdown: only could stay for the first two London dates but well done for hanging out with her , i'd love to have chatted to her then :wub2: Have you got your pic with her to show us :wink2:

the funniest thing is that i barely got to chat with her in the end cause people mere constantly arriving to take a pic with her, and since i had already 2 pics with her (from paris and london last year), it was logical to let them before me... but in the end i was using people conversation if i wanted to have a chance to say a word :blink: but it was cool anyway... i told her what i wanted to, but not much more :wink2:

sorry, i didn't pay attention to your dates... but i was there the 2 other gigs too...

the funniest thing is that i barely got to chat with her in the end cause people mere constantly arriving to take a pic with her, and since i had already 2 pics with her (from paris and london last year), it was logical to let them before me... but in the end i was using people conversation if i wanted to have a chance to say a word :blink: but it was cool anyway... i told her what i wanted to, but not much more :wink2:

sorry, i didn't pay attention to your dates... but i was there the 2 other gigs too...

Thanks Yop, Yeah i was kind of hanging out with Rose, and other oldlings so not sure if we met? I did come along the queue and try to speak to familiar faces like Kata etc but a lot of people were quite cold and tired a lot too i think ..........It was all kind of hectic at times !! Anyway next time we can arrange a meeting i'm sure :wink2: I sent Cherisse a message on myspace today :roftl: