meimei88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Oh my goodness, this is hilarious beyond words :lmfao: These are totally my kind of people :naughty:

I know! I wanna join!

So cute. And how kind to share it with us.

I don't get all of the credit, Dark Angel found it for me :wub2:

Same here!

I especially love how he wheels himself back to the start to knock over the other pins...

I sooo wanna play human bowling now!

I love when he forces himself to spin a couple extra times after the first try :teehee: And the way he yells "STRIKE" :naughty:

I LOVE the human bowling vid! :lmfao:

I would love to hang out with these guys. They seem like really awesome people. :wub2:

I think ya'll would enjoy this one too, if you haven't seen it yet :biggrin2:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=100453137

My family is beginning to notice that I pay a lot of attention to Martin :teehee:

Every time I'm watching a Mika DVD or Mika on anything my dad elbows me and points at Martin and he even gets into conversations about Martin with me and my sister just sings Martin's name all the time, teasing me. I didn't think I talked about him that much :naughty: There's no way I talk about him more than Mika :shocked:

I was watching the documentary from LiveICM and at the part where Mika was out shopping with Mikey and Cherrise my dad walked past and asked "Where's Martin?" I told him I didn't know and he said "Probably back in the hotel, sleeping. Mika tires him out." :lmfao:

I love when he forces himself to spin a couple extra times after the first try :teehee: And the way he yells "STRIKE" :naughty:

I think ya'll would enjoy this one too, if you haven't seen it yet :biggrin2:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=100453137

That bit's awesome too! I just love him... :wub2:

And that vid's great too!

My family is beginning to notice that I pay a lot of attention to Martin :teehee:

Every time I'm watching a Mika DVD or Mika on anything my dad elbows me and points at Martin and he even gets into conversations about Martin with me and my sister just sings Martin's name all the time, teasing me. I didn't think I talked about him that much :naughty: There's no way I talk about him more than Mika :shocked:

I was watching the documentary from LiveICM and at the part where Mika was out shopping with Mikey and Cherrise my dad walked past and asked "Where's Martin?" I told him I didn't know and he said "Probably back in the hotel, sleeping. Mika tires him out." :lmfao:

:lmfao: