The Mikey Choi Thread

meimei88

Am I seeing things?

I just noticed Gareth Gates is one of Mikeys top friends!!!:shocked:

Don't get me wrong he's okay, but not who I would have expected to see inhis top friends list.

I think I need to lie down!

He's worked for Gareth hasn't he?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I seeing things?

Don't get me wrong he's okay, but not who I would have expected to see inhis top friends list.

pssstt... have no idea who is... he is a singer? is he well known?

god i feel ignorant today... first the acorn, now gareth gates !! :naughty:

He's worked for Gareth hasn't he?

Has he now, well well!

He was in the first Pop Stars show, that Simon Cowell did before Xfactor and American Idol.

He was beaten by Will Young.

Am I seeing things?

Oh dear- Rose, Mikey has destroyed your world in a minute :naughty:.

He also has this Kojo in his top friends before Mika. Was that always the case? Who's Kojo?

So Keane are "true" gents? Does that mean he has been mixing with people who aren't? :wink2:

:blink: That's exactly what I was wondering. Could that be a not-so-subtle-subtleity? :roftl:

god i feel ignorant today... first the acorn, now gareth gates !!

Funny you would mention both in one sentence.

See, Gareth G went out with one of the finest and classiest acts ( :bleh:) on the scene here, the infamous Jordan, and after they broke up, she said that he had a 'little acorn' in place of an erm...proper sized youknowwhat.

:roftl:

Don't worry Guy......................it is forgiveable to not know who Gareth Gates is (particularly if one is 'from the foreign':roftl:) However.............not knowing what acorns turn into is quite another thing entirely:naughty:

Oh dear- Rose, Mikey has destroyed your world in a minute.

He also has this Kojo in his top friends before Mika. Was that always the case? Who's Kojo?

:blink: That's exactly what I was wondering. Could that be a not-so-subtle-subtleity?

See, Gareth G went out with one of the finest and classiest acts ( :bleh:) on the scene here, the infamous Jordan, and after they broke up, she said that he had a 'little acorn' in place of an erm...proper sized youknowwhat.

:roftl::roftl: but that's not what i was referring to at all.. rose taught me an english expression last night :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: Maybe his toilet is blocked? :roftl: (yeah right)

You know, on tour, dodgy kebab shops on the way...Even Mika Da Mastah had a similar issue in Toronto last year so it's not an unknown thing :naughty:.

well you see that can be a very serious issue.can lead to so many things like compulsive reading, bad mood.

Valentines day can be hard on some. The blog was posted today right?

Don't worry Guy......................it is forgiveable to not know who Gareth Gates is (particularly if one is 'from the foreign':roftl:) However.............not knowing what acorns turn into is quite another thing entirely:naughty:

:naughty:I know, the acorns grow into big oak trees thingie, but I found it hilarious that you mentioned them both (acorn and GG) in the same breath so had to share the story.

Now I am wondering if I got the people wrong, and it was this guy, or another one..hmmm...:boxed:..I will stick to this one until someone else comes telling me I got it wrong :roftl:.

Oh dear- Rose, Mikey has destroyed your world in a minute :naughty:.

:blink: That's exactly what I was wondering. Could that be a not-so-subtle-subtleity? :roftl:

And then she went on to marry something equally as wooden(I feel atrip to the naughty corner in the near future, ha ha) Peter Andre.

:naughty:I know, the acorns grow into big oak trees thingie, but I found it hilarious that you mentioned them both (acorn and GG) in the same breath so had to share the story.

Now I am wondering if I got the people wrong, and it was this guy, or another one..hmmm...:boxed:..I will stick to this one until someone else comes telling me I got it wrong :roftl:.

Yes, I didn't read your post until I had posted mine:naughty:

Porr lad..................specialy if it wasn't him:naughty:

He's about to become a dad I do believe..............so his wee acorn was obviously fertile:naughty:

well thanks for forgiving me about gareth gates :naughty:

now, about the acorns... i know what they turn into... i didn't know it was an english expression!!!! so i will now go to bed smarter tonight! (or less dumb, depending if my glass is 1/2 full or 1/2 empty)

And then she went on to marry something equally as wooden(I feel atrip to the naughty corner in the near future, ha ha) Peter Andre.

I was in the vets last night and took the opportunity to look at the trashy mags..............there was a pic of the whole family dressed as Christmas elves (quite an old pic I think). Child abuse I reckon..............they looked ridiculous:shocked:

well thanks for forgiving me about gareth gates :naughty:

now, about the acorns... i know what they turn into... i didn't know it was an english expression!!!! so i will now go to bed smarter tonight! (or less dumb, depending if my glass is 1/2 full or 1/2 empty)

Well, I haven't called you a name for quite some time so I thought it was ok just to have a little titter at your expense:naughty:

I would go for half full if I were you............but make sure you finish it before bedtime:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted: Maybe his toilet is blocked? :roftl: (yeah right)

You know, on tour, dodgy kebab shops on the way...Even Mika Da Mastah had a similar issue in Toronto last year so it's not an unknown thing :naughty:.

that doesn't mean anything... did you see how discusting the lodges were in that venue? (sunshine931's pictures they were horrible! and the guy told them to be careful not to make a mess! :naughty:)

I was in the vets last night and took the opportunity to look at the trashy mags..............there was a pic of the whole family dressed as Christmas elves (quite an old pic I think). Child abuse I reckon..............they looked ridiculous:shocked:

Don't tell Caz, she'll be mortified!:shocked:

well you see that can be a very serious issue.can lead to so many things like compulsive reading, bad mood.

Valentines day can be hard on some. The blog was posted today right?

Yes, the compulsive reading is a really dangerous one I reckon...leads to all sorts of weird reactions, especially if you think that everything you read is applicable to you ,and real :roftl:

That man....:blink: He amazes me. How can he be the way he is? But then again, how can SHE be the way she is as well. I guess that they both deserve eachother hey.

Yes, I didn't read your post until I had posted mine

Porr lad..................specialy if it wasn't him

He's about to become a dad I do believe..............so his wee acorn was obviously fertile:naughty:

Oh, he is? I haven't been keeping up with the gossip properly then!

Don't tell Caz, she'll be mortified!:shocked:

I know...............it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic:naughty:

Oh, he is? I haven't been keeping up with the gossip properly then!

Do try and keep up:roftl:

rose!!! go directly there ! do not pass go! do not collect $200!!

(ohhhhhhhh am i playing monopoly!! heeh)

Yes, I didn't read your post until I had posted mine:naughty:

Porr lad..................specialy if it wasn't him:naughty:

:shocked: he is having an oak tree? :naughty: