The Mikey Choi Thread

meimei88

and in what place, Ioana? there are many places a man can grow, his brain, his feet, his height, and many more places.:mf_rosetinted:

hmmmm quite disturbing young lady... :mf_rosetinted: or you just had in mind growing hairs...? :punk:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mikey posted a blog on his myspace page not to long ago:

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beirut...simply ROCKS!!

Wow, wow and more wow!!!!!

Sometimes we find ourselves in such incredible, fascinating and exciting situations, you can't help but have a pretty much permanent smile when you get back home because of what has just happened!

Arriving at the new, modern Beirut, the place has a buzz of positivity and fun which I must admit, was unexpected! The city's buildings are a mix of modern optimism and historical reminders, but you sense a community of great hope and forward thinking rather than dwelling in the past. So it was a privilege to celebrate these times... and what a celebration it was!!

With the most incredible backdrop of Matyrs Square within a perfect clear sky, the gig was an emotional one for all the band members. After 2 years alongside Mika playing in clubs and bars to a stadium in Paris, Beirut was the most fitting end to a long "tour". As we all take a long break, it was a mixed sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, together with sadness knowing that we won't be on stage for a while with The Maestro!!

But time seems to be travelling fast nowadays... so see you all soon!

Mikey x

He's such a poetic creature :wub2:

and Mikey...how long will your break be? :biggrin2:

Sometimes we find ourselves in such incredible, fascinating and exciting situations, you can't help but have a pretty much permanent smile when you get back home because of what has just happened!
:wub2:

Seems to happen a lot to him :wub2:

Hmm, of course not all band members have been with Mika for two years playing in pubs and clubs, oh no.

But then, it shows, doesn't it.

Ah but tis only for those who deserve it ,who have been faithful to the power

I hope it will be long:biggrin2: He must be very tired.

I am sure he is,I really hope he can rest in peace now

• 4 weeks later...
Is Mikey gay?

Can I say that here? Is it allowed?

Of course it won't make any difference to what I think of him.

I don't care :mf_rosetinted: He can like men or women or melons or yellow raincoats, doesn't matter to me - I don't like him either way :mf_rosetinted: