The Mikey Choi Thread

meimei88

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NEW MESSAGE FROM MIKEY ON MySpace TODAY!

Could you post a link or a hint or something?- I can never find the blogs on myspace (sorry)

It's not a matter of exagerating or not- More about different perspectives, based on different experiences :thumb_yello:.

Fair enough, you can put it like that:wink2:

Well yeah- but you've kind of got me thinking he must have started world war three or something

Could you post a link or a hint or something?- I can never find the blogs on myspace (sorry)

Well yeah- but you've kind of got me thinking he must have started world war three or something

-------

Friday, November 14, 2008

FRANKMUSIK!!

Time off??

Well had a bit of a holiday but while big boss is away, I've been working with a helluva new talent... FRANKMUSIK!!

Signed to Island/Universal, his electro sound is starting to make waves around the country (and quite a few places outside of these shores as well!). "3 Little Words" EP out 24th Nov...

Also a thank you note to the MIKA fans who have sent such generous gifts... and all the links and pics. Amazed at the quality of the photography! And photoshop skills!! A.Clay... you're a genius btw! Don't have too much time to be on the net recently but it's great when I do log into myspace, it's full of all this great stuff!!! So thanks again!

MCx

3:52 AM - 7 Comments - 10 Kudos - Add Comment

------------

COMMENTS-

Violet was pleased you liked the Napoleon. ;)

Posted by xyz on Nov 14, 2008 12:08 PM

Well, Hi there . . .

THANX for the mention . . .

Great to hear from you.

Posted by A. Clay on Nov 14, 2008 12:14 PM

Frankmusik? I've checked the link, loved, sent a request to be added. :)

I can't wait to see you on stage again.

Time seems to be stretching forever once having enjoyed such wonderful shows. Life can never feel the same after such moments. :)

...And you're more than welcome, Mikey :)

Take care.

Sophie xxx

Posted by Sophie on Nov 14, 2008 1:20 PM

New talent-it fine, but be always beside to the greater boss, well?? You very good person and the musician. Be beside... I wait, when all of you will arrive to Russia. In Russia the winter not so is cold, as all frighten. Frosts further, there, where I live, and even further... In Moscow a soft winter... Come, please!

And I too would do a photos of fine quality..................

Lena

XXXXXXX

Posted by LenaMik on Nov 14, 2008 1:33 PM

Hi Mikey

How are you have you missed Mika and chease cant spell her name (the girl drummer) and Martin Mika still busy doing album in studio hope he finshes sometime around feburary-march as missed the music n shows and things need Mika bring new music soon missed him being wild anf funny you're great on tour and love when spoke to you outside by stage door you seemed very sweet and kind look like you great fun to shop with and stuff do you have any idea when mika will have live shows next hope come to Liverpool where I live or a]at Manchester please reply just to say hi back be soo happy if you kindly would Catherine x

Posted by Punky1988 on Nov 14, 2008 4:29 PM

Good to hear from you Mr C!!!

Glad to hear you are keeping busy and hope to see you in the New Year!

Take Care Mikey

love!

daisy

x x x

Posted by Little Lollipop Daisy! on Nov 14, 2008 4:38 PM

Hello Bass man ;-)

Saw the pic Alice did, not bad, I'm rubbish at it myself, so I wouldn't know where to start. Ha ha.

So you'll be back next year, with the big guy then?

Posted by Rose on Nov 14, 2008 6:46 PM

Edited by A. Clay

If he wasn't sincere, why bother writing a long message?

Maybe one day, Ingie, when Oprah will have retired, he might get his hopes high for you to remember his long thank you message and give him a few minutes in the Ingie-show... just a step on the ladder to world domination mouhahah. Or he might sell the nude pics you sent him to the mirror. All a matter of give and take. More a matter of take in the latter case, actually :mf_rosetinted:

Now, who is xyz?

Maybe one day, Ingie, when Oprah will have retired, he might get his hopes high for you to remember his long thank you message and give him a few minutes in the Ingie-show... just a step on the ladder to world domination mouhahah. Or he might sell the nude pics you sent him to the mirror. All a matter of give and take. More a matter of take in the latter case, actually :mf_rosetinted:

Now, who is xyz?

Hmm maybe, but then there are a lot of people who want a few minutes in my show...and as far as I'm concerned, I only have 2 nude pics and 1 chicken video, so how are we gonna solve that if everyone wants a piece of me? *Does the Britney*

Hmm maybe, but then there are a lot of people who want a few minutes in my show...and as far as I'm concerned, I only have 2 nude pics and 1 chicken video, so how are we gonna solve that if everyone wants a piece of me? *Does the Britney*

I'll do the leave Ingie alone for you, then. :thumb_yello:

FROM an interview--

Q: What's the best thing about being on tour?

A: That you never have to look after yourself!

Our tour manager John Dubuque, does everything

short of going to the toilet for us!

2005055758641047310_rs.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

• 2 months later...
FROM an interview--

Q: What's the best thing about being on tour?

A: That you never have to look after yourself!

Our tour manager John Dubuque, does everything

short of going to the toilet for us!

2005055758641047310_rs.jpg

I know who she is! :roftl:

New blog from mikey choi! looks like he is touring, i didn't know that!:wink2:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=65234887&blogID=470568581

Here the full thing if someone can't be bothered to go to the myspace:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

spacer.gifKeane... gents!!!

Current mood: chipper.gif accomplished

Spending time and watching the lads from Keane.... well it's been mesmerising! Accomplished and true gents in the madness of an industry gone crazy, the last 3 weeks have been a joy!

Vince has had the best rollercoaster ride of his career and best of all, we came out of the other side! I really hope this is the start of a beautiful musical career! Recently, there seem to be a few people constantly living off hate and negativity and determined to spread their virus and it's...well... boring now! Touring reminds one to be... happy! Yes... even in tough times...

So I choose to celebrate rather than be destructive in today's world so I wish all of you a great day!

MCx

PS: Saniflo... necessary... really????!!!!!

2:19 AM

Discuss :lmfao:

I know who she is! :roftl:

Here the full thing if someone can't be bothered to go to the myspace:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

spacer.gifKeane... gents!!!

Current mood: chipper.gif accomplished

Spending time and watching the lads from Keane.... well it's been mesmerising! Accomplished and true gents in the madness of an industry gone crazy, the last 3 weeks have been a joy!

Vince has had the best rollercoaster ride of his career and best of all, we came out of the other side! I really hope this is the start of a beautiful musical career! Recently, there seem to be a few people constantly living off hate and negativity and determined to spread their virus and it's...well... boring now! Touring reminds one to be... happy! Yes... even in tough times...

So I choose to celebrate rather than be destructive in today's world so I wish all of you a great day!

MCx

PS: Saniflo... necessary... really????!!!!!

2:19 AM

Discuss :lmfao:

I dunno,I have to figure out the Saniflo part first :mf_rosetinted:

Who would spread negativity! Pffff On V.Day even!

Am I seeing things?

I just noticed Gareth Gates is one of Mikeys top friends!!!:shocked:

Don't get me wrong he's okay, but not who I would have expected to see inhis top friends list.

I think I need to lie down!

I dunno,I have to figure out the Saniflo part first :mf_rosetinted:

Who would spread negativity! Pffff On V.Day even!

:mf_rosetinted: Maybe his toilet is blocked? :roftl: (yeah right)

You know, on tour, dodgy kebab shops on the way...Even Mika Da Mastah had a similar issue in Toronto last year so it's not an unknown thing :naughty:.