The Mikey Choi Thread

meimei88

Hopefully permanent

:naughty:

How could I miss this?:roftl:

Is Mikey gay?

Can I say that here? Is it allowed?

Of course it won't make any difference to what I think of him.

Same here; My opinion of him is rock solid and will not change at all if I find out about his sexual inclination....but nevertheless, it would be quite interesting if he was.

So, "if" he is, who do you think he fancies in the band? :naughty: Or fancied?

I don't care

He can like men or women or melons or yellow raincoats, doesn't matter to me - I don't like him either way :mf_rosetinted:

Good old Kata, saying it like it is :naughty:.

I must admit, I have opened my eyes to the Choi reality lately and I ain't "loving it"

:lmao: Him and Mika would make an interesting couple....just sayin'.

For that to be the case, Mika would have to want him as a partner.:bleh:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the question is,is Mickey human or some new breed? :mf_rosetinted:

If so,can new breeds be gay?

I think that a troll is entitled to having the sexual inclination that they may wish; Why would we discriminate against them just because they are trolls?

Sure that sounds wrong :thumbdown:.

why troll? he could be something fresh fresh...excitiiing

like,have you ever experienced hobbit homosexuality? it would be worth writing a song about

of course i have nothing against it,it would just be fascinating to study

So, "if" he is, who do you think he fancies in the band? :naughty: Or fancied?

Well no so long ago you thought he was David's partner... is that theory gone? Oh damn me, of course, David had a baby... but c'm on sara, such a little detail couldn't make you change your mind, or could it? :roftl:

Well no so long ago you thought he was David's partner... is that theory gone? Oh damn me, of course, David had a baby... but c'm on sara, such a little detail couldn't make you change your mind, or could it? :roftl:

:wink2:Excuse me, how many gay men have wives and children and then end up leaving them when they can no longer stand the theatre, and escape to live with a man?

Have you not heard of someone called Billy Brown? :naughty: He's based on plenty of real cases.

But yeah, of course we don't know about him and Sunshine. It's all just a possible theory.....I personally think that Mr. Hobbit may prefer them dark haired, shyish and sporty, rather than blond and ...erm...showoffy :bleh:

The tale of the fox and the grapes springs to mind..,Fox tries to have the grapes, can't reach them, and then says that they are not ripe enough...

Last time I checked, Mickey was a mouse...

and your point is? :roftl:

Was Brokeback Mountain based on a story of Mickey and David?:mf_rosetinted: I'm just askin'....

I wouldn't wish anyone the ending that the brokebacker had...t'was painful to watch,and...depriving :mf_rosetinted:

But so does Mikey. :mf_rosetinted:

Can you believe that it took me a while to click? :wink2: I must be quite tired (always best to blame it on lack of sleep than on the wee neurone being inefficient) :roftl:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA good one! :roftl::punk:

what do you mean? I didnt even mean it as a joke. What clicked?:blink::blush-anim-cl:

i think rats are ugly and gross. if one was dying i would help it, but otherwise you wouldnt get me to touch it.

:boxed: I have pet rats :wub2: I wuw my rats and none of them are anything like Mikey :sneaky2: They are very clever and lovely creatures :wub2:

How dare you :shocked: Rats are cute and sweet and they don't bite without a reason, I don't think he can possibly be a rat :sneaky2:

There, there!

I agree, rats are lovely and nothing like our friend Choister here

in your oppinion. I like mice better and rats i dont like. I am not saying that its a bad thing to love to them (go and make love to them for all i care) i just dont like them, they are icky.

I like both, actually, mice and rats. They are very similar anyway :naughty:

I like cats I worship them :bow: Dogs are okay, but they smell pretty gross when wet. And I hate any gross smell. It like makes me nautious.

Mikey is like an alien I think. And Sunshine and him are both from the same planet. soon they will be sucking everyone's brains out with straws and Mika will go crazy cuz he doesnt have a brain. wait, he's already crazy...