• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

ok here is my answers!

I have posted them once here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4963

But because i like them so much ill post them again!

79154529el6.jpg

Soft toys!

66130505un4.jpg

Smaller Toys

42052394fullfi8.jpg

Dragon Ball Z

I have Retro robots and some old BearBlocks somewhere too!

And then there is my

stamps,

coins,

shells,

ROCKS (pretty ones),

OLD jewelery,

Marbles,

AND im not a hoarder, It all fits in one draw reasonably well (apart from the toys they're on display!)

• 1 month later...

Nice thread!

I'm also a toy addicted!

I collect:

1) ball jointed doll (or dollfie) that are japanese (but now also Korean) resin doll in different sized that can be customized! There aren't doll to play (like barbie) and they has 14 or more joint usually to be very poseable

2)Chobits Chii resin figure that I assemble and paint and also Chii PVC figures

3)kawaii things from Japan and Sanrio items

4)I have some plushes of Eeyore

5)When I was child I collected swatch watches (still have all of them)

seems everything I can remember now

I collect necklaces.

I have over 100 hung up in my room :thumb_yello:

I love them, all of them are so different and I am never stuck with what to wear because I have a necklace for practically every outfit!

:biggrin2:

x

I know it sounds weird, but i still collect stickers. The first time I got some pocket money, I asked my mum : "does it mean I can buy whatever I want?" - and I spent them all on stickers, still do sometimes. OK, you can laugh at me now.:blush-anim-cl:

Me, too! I didn't laugh. :-)

I don't collect stickers as much anymore, though, just because now I have to pay for my own stuff most of the time... But, if my mom offers to buy, then yes. :biggrin2:

Especially Sanrio/Asian stickers. They are soooo cute!

And it hurts me to use them, because I don't think anyone will appreciate them as much as I do!

I also collect those little perfume bottles and Hello Kitty things, but I haven't added anything to the collection in a long time. I want to collect some Twin Star ones, too, but they are really rare and hard to find. :-( If anyone knows where I can find some, please PM me!

I also collect those little perfume bottles and Hello Kitty things, but I haven't added anything to the collection in a long time. I want to collect some Twin Star ones, too, but they are really rare and hard to find. :-( If anyone knows where I can find some, please PM me!

I also collect Hello Kitty stuff!!!Actually,they all bought from my friends!

Now,my room are full of hello kitty things,such as notice board,cups,watches, bags,purses,bottle,necklace,pens..........even a teapot!:naughty:

when i was a child i collected nearly everything especially teddy bears :biggrin2: . my room was full of stuff that i've found somewhere. it was a huge catastrophe when i had to declutter my room :thumbdown: .

today i collect gemstones and all stuff i can find about a little sheep which says: without you everything is silly. i know that this stuff is available in germany (ohne dich ist alles doof), but is it also in other countries represented???

I don't collect anything,but my room is full of peluches..mmh..my sister collect peluches...my last peluch was a little,soft and wonderful dog...the 25th of june...lool...not so far...it was 4 my birthday!!

anyway...toys are friends!!:naughty:

• 6 months later...

I collect flags... I don't have many...I started few months ago... I've got:

Welsh!! (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY my fav) x2

UK (YAAAAAAAAAAAY)

Irish

German

USA

and I'm hunting for more... especially for Scottish and England... and other countries around the world :D

EDIT: ME-MI-KA do U have it? http://www.sephora.fr/browse/product.jhtml?id=P52706&shouldPaginate=true

You remember the famous 'love it, hatei it, ' interview where Mika plays with a teddy, I think it is Paddington bear, but I'm not sure as many teddies have a dufflre coat on nowadays,

anyway, that reminded me of an interview he did for Radio 1 before he became no1, where he talks about his very special toys collection.

So my question is: do you have a collection, what is it and why?

I collect Beanos , I don't know why, but they have this incredible mischief and humour about them, I spend a fortune combing bookstores, charity shops and car boot sales for rare copies or ones I've missed, but it is getting more and ,more difficult....

over to you!:wink2: :wink2: :punk:

i collect teddy bears, especailly the little grey bears with the blue nose for you i think there called