does Mika do it fot you?

Steph

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i was thinking the same thing as i was reading this.. i was like mika doesnt have braces!!! that would be so weird..

i had no idea braces were the same as suspenders.. thats so funny... i love you adorable british people!!!!! :wub2:

YAY another from the USA! I'm really excited that Mika is getting such a fan base in the USA without his album not even being released yet. I find that fascinating.

I just love the way he says "flirty" in Grace Kelly!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

omg, that drives me crazy!! also how he looks when he says "..without making me try": his face expressions are so sexy!:naughty:

omg, that drives me crazy!! also how he looks when he says "..without making me try": his face expressions are so sexy!:naughty:

I agree , in Grace kelly, he pulls his nose intoa kind of krinkle (can't even spell it) that is extremely provocative, nearly as much as his flirtation with his braces, he gives his all in Grace kelly, another bit I like is when he is lounging on the seeeeeeeeeeofa, with his stripy jacket on, about to get up..:punk:

One thing I really, really like about him is that IMO he is not trying to be cool.

He is just doing his own thing.

I get really sick of 'cool' people and groups sometimes, it can be so contrived, that's why Mika is so refreshing.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved reading this thread. Total gush-fest! It gave me warm fuzzies. Mika must totally be feeling the love from you guys. :wub2:

I think I have been bitten by the Mika bug. I don't really know what to add, so I will just be a total girl and sit here and giggle.

Surfin' on a drool wave :surfing: ...

Aussie :insane:

is that he doesn't have to use all sorts of profanity to make his music good...I appreciate that. He is just genuine. That is what is his charm is to me.

I agree.

And I also love your username!! I wish I had thought of that first as it definitely would suit me!

I'm sure YOU aren't, though :wink2:

I loved reading this thread. Total gush-fest! It gave me warm fuzzies. Mika must totally be feeling the love from you guys. :wub2:

I think I have been bitten by the Mika bug. I don't really know what to add, so I will just be a total girl and sit here and giggle.

Surfin' on a drool wave :surfing: ...

Aussie :insane:

Yes,

I think we've all been bitten by the Mika bug,,,...and what's worse...there is no cure!!!!!!!!!!!

only more Mika might help....or the man himself......:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

moving away from my obviously very sexy braces, there is another bit I love:

has anyone noticed his very ruffled crunched up nosy frown (hard to describe really, watch Grace Kelly again and you'll notice the squeezed nose which he does to perfection several times) that is also very very seductive, I think, I love it!:wink2:

That's the VERY first thing that caught my eye and attention when I was flipping though some TV channels one day, - that was the moment I saw him for the very first time! I didn't catch his name or the song title - I was too distracted with that little cute, sexy frown, that made my heart skip a bit. It was later that I found him on the net, listened to his songs (still distracted most of the time, but still...) and became his fan. For his talent, mind you, not just for the looks!

There is another thing that does it for me - his performance at the piano. I love the way he plays and sings at the same time - there is so much more emotion then! It seems to me, he forgets that he is in the room full of people, he becomes AN ARTIST!

And, obviously, his smile and the way he goes all shy when he is praised or something.

Finally, the braces. What can I say that hasn't been said yet? Oh well, got to confess, I've got myself a pair. Yep, that is true, and I'm soooo wearing them to his gig in May!:wink2:

Just been told to start a new thread to get to know the real you...

:wink2: Is there anything on Mika , the way he does something that drives you almost insane with desire to have him next to you?

With me it's his braces, the way he plays with them and uses them on stage, he's got 'brace appeal' big time ...

Over to you...:wink2:

Without a doubt its his little "Aww, shucks" grin where he sticks his front teeth out a bit and pulls his bottom lip in somewhat. That accompanied by his gorgeous doe eyes and a shoulder shrug just drives me mad, like from tarattata ^_^. He's just the most fabulous creature I've ever seen, especially when he does that. That and when he gets frustrated and grabs his head, scrunching his lovely locks ^_^ That definitely does it for me. And when he speaks Spanish :mf_lustslow: And that fantabulous laugh of his... Oi vey >_< *fans self* Oh hell, everything he does pretty much drives me mad with desire for him!

Let's mention something different from all the things I said about Mika in earlier threads. :wink2:

Tonight I realized that I love his hands. I really like to watch them while he's playing the piano. A perfect example is in the video of 'Everybody's talking' when the camera zooms in on his hands quite a few times. Can't stop watching that.

I love to see his fast moving long and pliant fingers caressing the keys, it is absolutely gorgeous for the eye... :glasses3:

Other than him being a beautiful man, and having the voice of an angel... (and the obvious brace appeal ;D) I think I like/respect him because instead of being an asshole with his sudden rise to fame (and fortune?) he's stayed a good guy... Like how he likes smaller places to play his shows, and that hes willing to meet his fans outside in the cold after his gigs...

everyone that has met him, and has posted about it has had a great experience with him. If he doesnt stay famous, i know that he'll always be one of my favourite artists and people to adore.

Let's mention something different from all the things I said about Mika in earlier threads. :wink2:

Tonight I realized that I love his hands. I really like to watch them while he's playing the piano. A perfect example is in the video of 'Everybody's talking' when the camera zooms in on his hands quite a few times. Can't stop watching that.

I love to see his fast moving long and pliant fingers caressing the keys, it is absolutely gorgeous for the eye... :glasses3:

Oh my.. i completely forgot to talk about my hand fetish!

Yes... so, to steal your post idea, I also am greatly attracted to his hands...

<3333