Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

great pic shontih !!! and sou, I loooooooooooooove your avatar !!! my god you guys are the best !!! I laugh so hard when I read your posts !!! and as for a mika barce incident, there's a vid on YouTube when he actually pulls on them too hard and they unclip in the back... and he's trying to clip them back on while singing...

sunshine,

find that clip for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Mika looks cool only because he is being himself and not because he is a "trend setter". (Come on, braces have been around since the '80's) He is comfortable being himself and I think he would want everyone else to be "themselves"- obviously the more eccentric the better! For some reason I don't think Mika would want to create a blind following...

Braces have been around a lot longer than the '80s, my dad wore them when I was a kid,(and I'm an Olderling now).

I would love to see this video of the braces coming unhooked, sounds interesting.

ARG! Did he let go of them afterwards maybe? That would hurt so bad!

Yikes! I don't think he let go of them, I mean...noooo, he wouldn't have, he would've been howling in pain instead of singing :P hehehe

sooooo sorry you guys I havent had time to spend much time on here in the last days, and now I all see your desperate calls for the video where his braces unclip !!! I'll try and fin it... *immediatly runs to youtube.com*

please find it for us, please...:thumb_yello:

welllllllllllllllllllllll *drumroll* there it is !!!!

Enjoy !

you're wonderful, thanks so much, it was really great to watch how he tried to hook them back.... it is so so very unruffled and so very sexy!:thumb_yello: