Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm gonna write a new thread.

Join to the new religion if you like! look in Chat about Mika :punk:

Sofia

New thread, new thread!

I'm totally in!

Back to braces talking.. I think

How would it look, if Mika was fat, and still was wearing braces..? :blink:

:shocked:

hangon i just have to try and get my head around that post....trying to get the mental image :shocked:

i rarely see people actually wearing braces where i live whether they are fat or thin

when you say fat people with braces all i can think of is santa clause with red braces or black whatever

But trying to think of Mika as fat with braces is just going to blow my brain up because i just cant imagine it :blink:

oh god no

why the hell would anyone want to dress up their pet ??

they have natural fur coats after all

well except for those bald dogs and cats...but they are freaky...and to be honest they scare me :shocked:

Haha.. Nah, they're cute!

Yeah, it's pretty weird, but i think people just need a doll or soemthing ionstead!!!! You don't dress up a dog with expensive clothes! It's weird and retarded!

Hehe, my boyfriend is great. :biggrin2:

I was just watching this video

and he was looking over my shoulder. He had to laugh when he saw those braces and he said 'I was wearing them like that back in 1992. Hmm... why was that again? I think because it looked cool?' :naughty:

After that he said it was because of Ugly Kid Joe, they wore their braces in the same way. But I can't remember, I wasn't a fan of Ugly Kid Joe at all. :biggrin2:

[Edit] Video of 'Everything About You': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdsrK9brWyU (the braces appear from 2.17).

I was just watching this video

and he was looking over my shoulder. He had to laugh when he saw those braces and he said 'I was wearing them like that back in 1992. Hmm... why was that again? I think because it looked cool?' :naughty:

After that he said it was because of Ugly Kid Joe, they wore their braces in the same way. But I can't remember, I wasn't a fan of Ugly Kid Joe at all. :biggrin2:

[Edit] Video of 'Everything About You': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdsrK9brWyU (the braces appear from 2.17).

Haha! I had fun watching that vid about Ugly Kid Joe!

And yes, you're right there's the braces! :naughty::roftl:

I want braces! He looks so...adorable in them.

Red trousers are in fashion now apparently everyone wants them.That's what i read anyway.:biggrin2:

Mika's braces, Mika's red trousers, Mika's tamagotchi - everything of his is fashionable now! He is a breath of fresh air not just in music, but in fashion too! And that's after he told us he was teased and bullied in school for his dress sense!?! I think he should be very proud of himself for not loosing his personality. Go Mika!

Mika's braces, Mika's red trousers, Mika's tamagotchi - everything of his is fashionable now! He is a breath of fresh air not just in music, but in fashion too! And that's after he told us he was teased and bullied in school for his dress sense!?! I think he should be very proud of himself for not loosing his personality. Go Mika!

That's so wonderful with him!

He hasn't lost his personality, he has kept his original style and I hope he's proud of it...