Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't think he does that on purpose! It's natural for him, his own style.

I think that yes,it's natural for him, but now he can use his style to make all his fans faint whenever he "play" with his braces!!!!

don't think that he's so innocent as he looks---

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that yes,it's natural for him, but now he can use his style to make all his fans faint whenever he "play" with his braces!!!!

don't think that he's so innocent as he looks---

Naughty Mika! I think, we can forgive him this little trick, especially as it makes our pulses rise.

And - I'm soooo getting a pair of braces!!!! If I manage to get to the Mika's gig in May, I'll definitely wear them!!!:punk:

Yes, I'm glad that he kept his originality. He could wear multicolored feather boas and bright pink leggings and still pull it off! :roftl:

Oh my.. ... ... But I think you're right :naughty:

hangon...right multi coloured feather boas ....im trying to imagine that right now ....

:shocked:

yes he can pull it off :naughty:

and yes I also think it's great that he dares to be different and doesn't care about what people say and dresses the way he wants to. I have such respect for people who are true to themselves !

and yes I also think it's great that he dares to be different and doesn't care about what people say and dresses the way he wants to. I have such respect for people who are true to themselves !

:thumb_yello: only a few people have the courage to be themselves, and he's one of them!

This is the effect of Mika's braces: Sintrasdame1915 hasn't seen this thread for a day and now thinks that Mika is no longer wearing braces! poor girl...she would die if she knew that Mika's braces have gone, forever! and I know what she feels like

Don't worry darling!

Brace's Appeal Thread is HERE!

haha my family now officially are saying i have lost it because my elderly neighbour was wearing braces and i looked at the window turned to my sister and said oooohh Sexy :naughty:

Yes...definately sexy :) Maybe he'll start a new braces trend??

Ooh speaking of trends, people in my school are starting to wear them other than me now! This girl saw me in them last week and she came in today wearing white ones with red trousers. And my friend Ashley says that she wants a pair now! :shocked: Mika has inspired us all! :wink2: