Mika Impersonation..

raha!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAHH Scott Mills the little minx. I heard this originally on his show, he was having a bit of a "let's have fun with Mika" week.

Mika was interviewed at the Berkeley Square gig about Scotts impersonation, and as well as calling him a naughty name, he said he hadn't heard it at the time and he would reciprocate with an impersonation of Scott, but that Scott didn't have an accent he could mimic. Darn shame,that would have been a good comeback.

Haha! Its awesomeeeeeeeeeee! howww funny.... i think its only something a Mika fan could find funny...

i agree...i showed it to my friend and she looked at me with a hige question mark plastered across her forehead...:roftl:

i love the part where he says, "sorry, i'm in rehearsal", and puts on the grace kelly song. if i were the agent, i'd be really weirded out!

Oh My !! Soooo funny!

Of course we all know that the real Mika would be way nicer and a lot more respectful...!

Still I am sure that Mika would be the first one to laugh if he heard that !

That was just too funny, i kept thinking 'what if mika surfs youtube and found this video. what would he think about it?' I would actually like to know that answer, but i guess i'll never really find out. That was hilarious, i just can't stop laughing.....mostly on the inside.

HAHA!

Love it. Absolutly love it.

I actually think it was a pretty good impresion. No?

Ha.....just kidding.

I tried to let my friend listen to this on the phone but.....it didn't work out. She can't understand what they're saying because of their accents she says.

He calls himself a UK citizen and yet he doesn't know Grace Kelly or Mika or Same Jeans? For shame!

Hahaha That was brilliant! I thought I would cry when he tried his hand at Grace Kelly and Same Jeans but that was just too funny! Good stuff! =P

OMG!!! Very funny the way the estate agent doesn't know any of the songs and the way Mills tells him to guess the song or he goes elsewhere! :roftl:

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

That was just too funny, i kept thinking 'what if mika surfs youtube and found this video. what would he think about it?' I would actually like to know that answer, but i guess i'll never really find out. That was hilarious, i just can't stop laughing.....mostly on the inside.

Mika is aware of it, I think, I'm pretty sure he listens to Scott Mills.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL

" bad boy anthony, i've got a lot of money to spend" :roftl: :roftl:

It's just SO funny !!!! even if I don't understand everything !!!

One of the best parts I think!! It makes Mika sound so gay!

• 4 months later...