quotes

tantastic

Hi guys! I'm sorry I there's been a thread like that, haven't seen it, though.

So post your favourite quotes and who said them, also! I would love to read them! :)

P.S. Minks nüüd on sinu kord:wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be like the patron saint of reality.

Fiona Apple

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.

Bob Marley

I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked.

Jimi Hendrix

Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about.

Lynn Johnston

I want to be like the patron saint of reality.

Fiona Apple

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.

Bob Marley

I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked.

Jimi Hendrix

Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about.

Lynn Johnston

very clever! where is an Oscar Wilde quote?

Oh dear, I do this one all of the time!

"When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us."

Alexander Graham Bell

"let your freak flag fly motherf*ckers!!! " Ana Matronic

"you never win anything with kids" Alan Hanson...describing Manchester United just before they won the first of 8 premierships ...:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

"caught a pwoper fish ...pwoper fish! " Matthew James Bellamy ...I :wub2: him...

...you can find others on myspace :)

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.

(Plato)

Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.

(Erich Fromm)

And in the end

The love you take

Is equal to the love you make.

(The Beatles, The End)

I like a quote by Freddie Mercury, I also read it from somewhere's signature around here. It was like that - "I won't be a rockstar, I will be a legend." Oh and also gotta love that Taxi driver quote, lemme find it... here it is

Travis Bickle: [Travis is trying his guns on the mirror] Huh? Huh?

[Draws]

Travis Bickle: Faster than you, ****ing son of a... Saw you coming you ****ing... ****heel.

[Reholsters]

Travis Bickle: I'm standing here; you make the move. You make the move. It's your move...

[Draws]

Travis Bickle: Don't try it you ****.

[Reholsters]

Travis Bickle: You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.

[Draws]

:thumb_yello:

• 2 years later...
" relax, take it easy, there is an answer to the darkest times"

will you guess from who it is ?? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I love this little quote.:wub2: I don’t care if it’s ancient in the name of MFC, it is wise and trustful words which needs repeating from time to time.

I bought a button (?) with those words on from this place a long time ago and when I have it pinned on my jacket people are leaning in and reading it all the time, I don’t tell them who it’s from, the wouldn’t know who he is anyway :naughty: and after reading they look at me and nods in agreement!:thumb_yello:

Every time!:biggrin2:

if you don't believe in yourself, nobody else will.

i read that everyday when i was little on a poster my uncle had on a wall.

i think it was a commercial for Adidas?

"If you're reading this, that means you're not getting laid right now. Go do something else dammit." - Bumblefoot

"Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have — enjoy what you do have." - Bumblefoot

"If something makes kids laugh, keep it." - Bumblefoot

"You have the right to feel however you feel. Follow your instincts" - Bumblefoot

"I'll sleep when im dead" - dont remember

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" - dont remember

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"It's the right size at the right time" - Jeremy Clarkson

"No one knows what I am and really, I wonder if I do, at the end of the day" - Mika

"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way" - Axl Rose

"Oh, I was not made for heaven. No, I don't want to go to heaven. Hell is much better. Think of all the interesting people you're going to meet down there!" - Freddie Mercury

"Woman are like modern paintings. You can't enjoy them, if you try to understand them." - Freddie Mercury

"You have to believe in yourself, no matter how long it takes" - Freddie Mercury

"Everyone wants to understand art. Why not try to understand the songs of a bird?" - Pablo Picasso

Edited by Dark Angel