Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

Well, I used to have tamagotchi, with a kitty xD But after 11 years of its life it died, so I had a trauma :P But, I'd like to have one with Mika xD Oh God, I'm getting crazy today :P Mika, it's your fault! ;)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: What else can i say to that!? :roftl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks I've had fun for the 1 hour I've had to play with tama Mika. I really want him to be awake right now.

You can!!

just forward the time. Press the middle button then left and right together and change it to whatever time yo want. Just remember after your fun to change it back again.

I do this as I usually go back to bed and make it sleep when i do then don't have to bother with it till I want too.xx

You can!!

just forward the time. Press the middle button then left and right together and change it to whatever time yo want. Just remember after your fun to change it back again.

I do this as I usually go back to bed and make it sleep when i do then don't have to bother with it till I want too.xx

Ohh thank you! :thumb_yello:

Ohh thank you! :thumb_yello:

You are more than welcome!

I am a bit of a geek with gadgets and scoured the internet on Tamas while waiting for mine to come. So if I can help I will- can't promise I know everything though xx

Oh that's a very useful thing to know Daisylou :mf_rosetinted: thanks, I hated that I had to get up at 8 this morning to feed my tamagotchi when I didn't have to go anywhere :roftl:

Yay! My tama got a baby today :D

It's a girl, and I have no idea what to name her when she grows up :P I can't name her Mika too ^_^

How long does it take til the little one grows up? And will it be the same species as her father Mika?

I`m reading this tread on and one, and looks SO much fun to own a tama. I had one too, but it was very very long time ago. They weren`t so interesting thoese times. Well, my only chance to get one is to wait till my birthday. Hope someone`ll give a tamagotchi to me! I want it so badly. No, no - MADLY!!! :roftl: Congrats ziema!

Good that I have no school next week, so I have plenty of time for the baby :)

But when she grows up, will Mika just disappear?

Lollipop15, I really hop you get a tamgotchi, they are so cute :D

yes the parent tamagotchi will disapear eventually its either after 24hrs or 48hrs i cant remember but you can always go and visit the departed tamagotchi parent in tama town :naughty:

yes the parent tamagotchi will disapear eventually its either after 24hrs or 48hrs i cant remember but you can always go and visit the departed tamagotchi parent in tama town :naughty:

Yeah Linda went there to visit Ola today, he seems to have settled in well there :roftl:

I have never owned a tama, but have taken care of my sister's tama many years ago... :) Maybe I should get my own? :blush-anim-cl:

yes perhaps its time to own your own like all of us :naughty:

come join us...

I will miss my Mika, good I can visit him :)

oh no here I go again!!

You can talk to your parent if you buy a mobile phone. You go into open book icon on your Tama then go to parent there then click away at the end you get a code. Info from Tamatalk.com:

The list of Cell Phone numbers we've found so far:

AABA CCBB = Parent *

CCAC BCBA = Grandparent *

AACC CABA = Preschool Teacher

ACCB CAAB = Turtle Teacher

CBBC BABB = Flower Teacher

BBAC CAAB = Canvas Teacher

BABC AAAB = Tama King

* Notes:

(1) Your tama character must be on generation 2 or above in order for the parent phone number to work.

(2) Your tama character must be on generation 3 or above in order for the grandparent phone number to work.

If you haven't got a cell phone try these codes that you get for free:

All of the V4 shop codes:

(please note, code are in the following order; Code=what it gives you=points needed to buy after first time entering in gp (gp=gotchi points))

1. BBCA CCCA= Pen= 15,000gp (found in US V4 instruction sheet)

2. ACAB ACAC= Steak= 1,400gp

3. BAAB ACBA= !! (clone)= 14,000gp

4. CCBA AABB= Honey (love potion)= 7,000gp

5. CAAA BACB= CD3= 0gp

~The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

How to enter shop codes? Quoting from the V4 instruction sheet:

Did you find a secret code?

At the shop counter screen, press (A).

Then, press (A) quickly three times. When

the shop owner's face appears surprised, punch in

the secret code to reveal a new item.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]