Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to say RIP to MIKA who died last night he did have a baby but I was in the garden and didn't hear it beeping.

Welcome tho to Margo (I know it has a t at the end but only have 5 spaces) She is a pain but has grown from a baby to the mohican toddler and wish I had just left it dead as getting very bored of it now!! xx

Welcome tho to Margo (I know it has a t at the end but only have 5 spaces)

Who's Margot? O_o

Margo is a good name too!

I had the mohican once ( I think it was Ats)

Ats became a cutie! :wink2:

And I don't think he carries his tama with him anymore. I think with the trael it was just too much for him.

Yeah, but maybe someday he has time to start a new tama again. :D

:yay: 3rd generation tamagotchi checking in here :mf_rosetinted: I am happy to announce that Linda had a healthy baby boy earlier this afternoon :mf_rosetinted: Haven't found a name for him yet :blink:

Yay, Kata!! :yay:

Everyone in this thread is better tama parent than me! :naughty:

You have the name already?

Yay, Kata!! :yay:

Everyone in this thread is better tama parent than me! :naughty:

You have the name already?

Nah I'll put winamp on shuffle now and name him after the singer of the song it lands on :blink:

SOS! In Latvia I can`t found even just One place where I could buy a tamagotchi! ... *feels worried* My birthday is already at 14th April (this saturday), so I`m quite sure that I`ll have NO TAMA :shocked: Probably my mum or friends can`t find that toy in our country, that`s SOOO sad. :boxed::thumbdown:

not gunna lie, i got my tama for chirstmas in 04 but i lost intrests but then when i found out mika had one i foun dmine and i went and bough it a new battery, so far it hasnt died yet which is good because my first round with it i wasnt good at keeping it alive

not gunna lie, i got my tama for chirstmas in 04 but i lost intrests but then when i found out mika had one i foun dmine and i went and bough it a new battery, so far it hasnt died yet which is good because my first round with it i wasnt good at keeping it alive

Hey, great to hear!

Welcome to our tama group!

We may need help but we're having such fun! :naughty:

Here it goes!!

My new tama is about to born!