Mika: There's No 'Enigma' Over My Sexuality

meimei88

If you listen to his music...

By: Chris Taylor on 3/19/2007

Entertainmentwise

Pop singer Mika claims there’s no big “enigma†over his sexuality – especially if you listen to his album.

The ‘Grace Kelly’ star refuses to talk about whether he is gay or straight (just like Morrissey), but says the answer simply lies in his music (er, just like Morrissey).

He tells the Daily Mirror, †People say, 'You don't talk about sexuality because you're worried about success in the US.' I say, 'Have you heard the f***ing album?' There's a song about a married man who has a homosexual affair! There's no enigma."

Similar to the last article I posted...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you listen to his music...

By: Chris Taylor on 3/19/2007

Entertainmentwise

Pop singer Mika claims there’s no big “enigma†over his sexuality – especially if you listen to his album.

The ‘Grace Kelly’ star refuses to talk about whether he is gay or straight (just like Morrissey), but says the answer simply lies in his music (er, just like Morrissey).

He tells the Daily Mirror, †People say, 'You don't talk about sexuality because you're worried about success in the US.' I say, 'Have you heard the f***ing album?' There's a song about a married man who has a homosexual affair! There's no enigma."

Similar to the last article I posted...

Morrissey comparison quite apt I think.

I adore Morrissey, never ever cared about his sexuality and never ever will. It is irrelevant.

Ditto Mika!:wink2:

Personally, this is the first and last time I will post on this particular aspect of Mika :thumb_yello:

He might be a lesbian! , most men are !! :biggrin2::roftl: :roftl:

My boyfriend can't understand why I prefer guys and not girls. He says girls are much better and I should have a try. :biggrin2:

Anyway, I wouldn't care even if Mika prefers creatures from outer space. :rm_robot:

But yeah, it seems to be an issue for the press...

Oh-oh... did I create some new gossip now? :blush-anim-cl:

Don't let me be misunderstood please! :biggrin2:

:roftl: we already had an alien discussion in another thread earlier, we found a very cute alien for him :wub2: