Anyone heard a song by Mika called ''Something Something''???

***<3MiKa<3***

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking for 'Ring Ring' lyrics' date=' when other songs came up by Mika and this was one of them. Is this a song that's only on the American version of Mika's CD??? X[/quote']

I didn't but I want to :mf_lustslow:

I also know that on the album released in Luxembourg is a song called "Erase" have you heard that one?

I think it's an Indian song actually. Not our Mika :)

Guess you're right, Google says it's Hindi. Or actually, the lyrics are on Hindilyrics.com: CLICK

ho saath yeh tera kabhi na chhuute sun le dilbar jaani

teri meri ik din yaara banegi prem kahaani

ke sohni kudi

something something

ke sohni kudi

tell me something

Sounds quite Hindi to me. :naughty:

Hi people let me put something straight here. I have created news alerts for MIKA and I sometimes get some about an Asian mika. The song you are talking about is probably by him not our MIKA!. I dont like the something song to be honest.

you won't believe it but i didn't even get the chance to listen at "ring ring" because it's not on the french album and i somehow don't manage to download it (illegally of course :naughty: ) !!!!

and a lot of people say it's his best song !!! i want to listen to it but I can't :mf_rosetinted: it makes me MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD !!!

you won't believe it but i didn't even get the chance to listen at "ring ring" because it's not on the french album and i somehow don't manage to download it (illegally of course :naughty: ) !!!!

and a lot of people say it's his best song !!! i want to listen to it but I can't :mf_rosetinted: it makes me MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD !!!

there's no ring ring on the Polish verision too. :(

I've heard it on youtube.com and it's cool. Mika's bit angry in it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I accidentally downloaded something, something, when I was looking for Mika,:blush-anim-cl: but later I figured out it wasn't him... I ended up keeping the song on my cd.... It is a Catchy tooon Hindi (maybe). Unfortunately my car cd player is messed up, and since I gotta have my Mika on the road, I recorded on a cassette, which is the only music device that currently works in my car! UHHHGGGG I need to fix my cd player urgently, now that I have something worthy of playing.

Anyway, I kept something, something on the B side of the cassette.

Ha ha so I have an extra song for the road. :roftl:

Right now I'm on my way to the music store to buy* the LICM CD, so I can have the Mika original too. YAY!

*something I rarely do, unless it has to do with Queen. For them I have originals AND back-ups:thumb_yello:

• 10 months later...
Yes there is actually a song by Mika Called Ring Ring. I live in the U.S and its on my CD. It is a really good song too!! go to this website to see a live performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFWvAmJSVrk.

really, i thought erase is on us version of licm

i don't really like erase, it's very u.s. besides i don't actually understand it

hehe I have this song on my ipod,I'm a bit of a technophobe so get my teenage son to pop songs on my pod,asked him many months ago to do a search for Mika and put them on and this is also on it, I always forget until it plays and I think " ehat the heck is this"!!!! Must remember to ask him to take it off for me :D