Hi from Germany

Haeschen02

Hallo everyone!

I joined this forum last night and now I decided to introduce myself. My name is Christine, I'm 24 and live in Germany. I study Literature and English in a city of which some think that it actually doesn't exist.

I got Mika's album about a week ago and feel as if I'm kind of reliving my lost teenage days by listening to his music. His music puts me in such a good mood that I'm almost scared of myself. I really hope that I can somehow manage to go to Berlin (which is actually quite far away from where I live) and see him live. I cannot think of anything else at the moment and people who have to deal with me every day are already quite annoyed so I decided to join this Fan Club because I felt the need to talk to people who feel the same way I do

I hope we will have a lot of fun and be able to go on dancing to Mika's music as long as possible!

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Christine!

I can totally relate to you! The people around me are willing to throw me out the window if I mention Mika again!

You've come to the right place, welcome to Mikaland :wink2:

Hallo everyone!

I joined this forum last night and now I decided to introduce myself. My name is Christine, I'm 24 and live in Germany. I study Literature and English in a city of which some think that it actually doesn't exist.

I got Mika's album about a week ago and feel as if I'm kind of reliving my lost teenage days by listening to his music. His music puts me in such a good mood that I'm almost scared of myself. I really hope that I can somehow manage to go to Berlin (which is actually quite far away from where I live) and see him live. I cannot think of anything else at the moment and people who have to deal with me every day are already quite annoyed so I decided to join this Fan Club because I felt the need to talk to people who feel the same way I do

I hope we will have a lot of fun and be able to go on dancing to Mika's music as long as possible!

:mf_rosetinted:

:punk: hallo!:punk:

bei uns bist du ganz sicher gut aufgehoben, hier macht es richtigen Spass ueberall rumzuwuehlen und du kannst all das Neuste ueber Mika erfahren!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viel Spass!!:thumb_yello: