Mika Named One of Rolling Stone's 10 Artists to Watch!

dcdeb

This is exciting news! I thought for sure Rolling Stone would NOT like Mika, but here they are naming "one to watch." Makes me very happy! :)

(Sorry I don't know how to show the whole article with the photo here, I'll just link to it for you.)

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/13883400/rolling_stones_10_artists_to_watch/2

dcdeb

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

leaving aside the embarassing mick jagger comment i made earlier(don't ask), it makes me really proud to see mika is getting the kind of credit i believe he deserves(and it's further proof it's not all in my head)! go mika! shock shock them!

yeah, I read today an article where it stood all the "nice things" the tabloids poeple are doing to him and his family. he's not born yesterday and well aware that's the toll to pay, but honestly chasing his family and friends and ex school friends to squeeze off them some dirty secrets (??), not to mention following him around to see if he attends gay clubs..??!! :shocked: and what if he did? and what if he doesn't...?

my god this is so bloody sad. isn't it? :sneaky2:

yeah, I read today an article where it stood all the "nice things" the tabloids poeple are doing to him and his family. he's not born yesterday and well aware that's the toll to pay, but honestly chasing his family and friends and ex school friends to squeeze off them some dirty secrets (??), not to mention following him around to see if he attends gay clubs..??!! :shocked: and what if he did? and what if he doesn't...?

my god this is so bloody sad. isn't it? :sneaky2:

what article was this?:original:

alRIGHT mika!!!

it makes perfect sense...mika's so talented, such a hit, and he's got AMAZING technical talent.

proud to be a fan. i really am. :original:

and avoca...that sucks, but it's what happens when you're a star, isn't it?

yeah, that's true, but it pissed me off they go for a specific piece of news and not generally to snoop into his life.. pathetic.

I cannot remember the title, titania. sorry :( it was some long article with bits of interview and bits of bio notes, I have seen on one of those celebs websites with pics and press. truly sorry. if I dig it again, I'll post the link here!

you're welcome, titania!

I was browsing you tube and came across this accidently. it's the same as in the article I read but here he doens't mention press stalking him to find out whether he attends gay clubs..

the clib is about his friendship with perez :)

you're welcome, titania!

I was browsing you tube and came across this accidently. it's the same as in the article I read but here he doens't mention press stalking him to find out whether he attends gay clubs..

the clib is about his friendship with perez :)

Thank you, I saw this one... it's on the front page I think. :biggrin2: