• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guessing-game she'll never win,

For my name is Rumpelstiltskin!

:biggrin2:

haha that would be a good one, yes I think it is a character from a fairy tale,....he might even be with us now...do we know? I wish he would post a comment ....

haha that would be a good one, yes I think it is a character from a fairy tale,....he might even be with us now...do we know? I wish he would post a comment ....

hmmm. That would be cool. Maybe he's still sleeping, though haha He must have had such a late night last night. There was a huge line behind us waiting to get Mika's siggy and we got out at around 1am sooo *shrug*

hmmm. That would be cool. Maybe he's still sleeping, though haha He must have had such a late night last night. There was a huge line behind us waiting to get Mika's siggy and we got out at around 1am sooo *shrug*

Sleeping? Isn't he recording Jimmy Kimmel tonight (in the afternoon)?

And on Perez' site he says there's an industry-only party tonight hosted by him to mark the U.S. release of the cd.http://perezhilton.com/topics/mika/the_day_has_arrived_20070327.php

mika hardly ever sleeps, he usually logs on late but I think for you it is afternoon, are you 5 hours behind?

And on Perez' site he says there's an industry-only party tonight hosted by him to mark the U.S. release of the cd.http://perezhilton.com/topics/mika/the_day_has_arrived_20070327.php

Oh, I forgot about that!! >_< Poor thing, he's going to be exausted, I imagine!

Did anyone happen to record Jay leno last night? I was at the show and missed it >_< Mind you, i'd see Mika live a over watching him on the tube any time but I still would like to see it!

he'll cope, he lives on overdrive...I think he functions best under pressure He calls his music 'hyperpop' so he needs little sleep!!!

It's on youtube, I just put up a link on another thread :naughty:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxnAQgePmfg

absolutely brilliant! Thanks titiana!!

yep, 8 hours behind. I've been into brit bands for so long that I practically think in brit time. I can't tell you how many times i've stayed up til 3 or 4am on school nights to see my fav bands on gmtv or something or other lol One time it really payed off because I got into the live webchat with Il Divo ^_^:roftl:

he'll cope, he lives on overdrive...I think he functions best under pressure He calls his music 'hyperpop' so he needs little sleep!!!

I'm used to 5hrs max of sleep because of school but when I get the chance on weekends I sleep 8-9hrs and sometimes even 10 O_o

I'm used to 5hrs max of sleep because of school but when I get the chance on weekends I sleep 8-9hrs and sometimes even 10 O_o

Yes, I can also survive on very little sleep...

did you like our final song (the mika lyrics ) hope he turns it into a song for his fans

Oh I loved it!! Its very good ^_^ It worked out perfectly, you did an amazing job with it! I hope Mika does do something with it ^_^

thanks, I do hope he will do something, if only to play once at the end of his gig, for his devoted fans..

though I think if he is the guy I think he is, he will see it as a fun thing to do and (after all they are his own words, just slightly re-arranged) put some music to it just for us...

thanks, I do hope he will do something, if only to play once at the end of his gig, for his devoted fans..

though I think if he is the guy I think he is, he will see it as a fun thing to do and (after all they are his own words, just slightly re-arranged) put some music to it just for us...

So do I! That would be so cool! I think he might do it for us, he has such a kind, fun spirit after all ^_^

So do I! That would be so cool! I think he might do it for us, he has such a kind, fun spirit after all ^_^

I'm a bit sad there was a late posting of a line which I don't think fits the theme and I can't use it, I hate upsetting people...

I'm a bit sad there was a late posting of a line which I don't think fits the theme and I can't use it, I hate upsetting people...

That's a shame but I'm sure that person understands. I mean, we're Mika fans after all. Understanding is practically our motto :wink2:

Don't worry. I'd be very surprised if a fan on this forum didn't. They might be a bit disappointed but I'm sure they'll realize why it couldn't be included :wink2:

thanks,i shall be posting it off to him in a day or two, I'm just waiting for Mikamad's gingerbreadmika pic (to go with it) then it's in his hands,,,....