oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I think it might have been my fault. I am trying to go for the PG but have a problem in controlling what I write. I try to write how I feel about him. I should have refrased it so no one would think that way.

But unfortunatly someone is probably thinking what I'm thinking.(I won't go into details)

Sorry, I think it might have been my fault. I am trying to go for the PG but have a problem in controlling what I write. I try to write how I feel about him. I should have refrased it so no one would think that way.

But unfortunatly someone is probably thinking what I'm thinking.(I won't go into details)

Someone???? I think we all think that way!:naughty::roftl::wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, MIKA Does Go On Here. He Said So Himself In The Video Interview When He Got His Scrapbook From MFC. "I Gotta Admit, I Already Knew This Was Coming."

the way you write...i keep thinking that whole phrase was a title! :P

Cazgirl was looking for mikas member name thing when she found this!!!!

mika's (maybe) membername thing with his myspace!

but yeah, i mean im sure that he comes on here but im not sure he posts things, and im sure he laughs his ass off while reading stuff here!!!!!!!:roftl::blush-anim-cl: ....... I mean, i would!!

I've seen that user being brought up before! No one really knows if its him. Quite a mystery a brewing. I know he said "the weirder, the better" reguarding his fans but some of this stuff.. I dunno! He might run away form his computer screaming =p

I think, if he did have an account, it would be one with not many posts on it, as he is busy and couldnt get on a lot...

And it would be someone we didnt hear a lot of...someone who doesnt have a link to their myspace page.... wow!!! This is great!!

Its like cluedo!!!

It's not me, guys!:D

Yo Mika!!!

if you are reading: do you realize how much we love you??? Not physically! It's something spiritual...your voice and your songs...how can we describe the sensations?!?!?!

Thank God I met you in my life's walk :wink2:

Yo Mika!!!

if you are reading: do you realize how much we love you??? Not physically! It's something spiritual...your voice and your songs...how can we describe the sensations?!?!?!

Not physically? Speak for yourself :wink2:

Yo Mika!!!

exactly!! you came to me at just the right time!! Its somthing in our souls and gut that came alive when we first heard you play and whenever we hear you play and it is WONDERFUL!!! What would we do without you mika??:wink2::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello::bleh::wub2: o and yes we do love you physically, but thats not really why we love you so much!!

Not physically? Speak for yourself :wink2:

Yes, of course physically too :wub2:, but I think he has already clearly understood this aspect of our love reading almost every thread in this forum (if he really reads it) :lmao:

Yes, of course physically too :wub2:, but I think he has already clearly understood this aspect of our love reading almost every thread in this forum (if he really reads it) :lmao:

haha,lol, yeah with all the hands, arms, hair, feet, ass, etc. threads on here, hes bound to notice that we love him that way, physically!!! hehehe :mf_lustslow::roftl: