oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

So we think that Mika logs onto here from time to time , ("that's scary"!!)

so I have to ask :

which user name do you think he uses?

do you think he posts things?

do you think our threads make him smile as much as we do when we write them?

do you think he's been to the Butterfly lounge ?

apart from the first , I think the answer is yes to all of them, oh dear,:wub2: :wub2: he's probably either thinking we are all crazy nutters with all the things we've come out with ..or he's having a great laugh with us !!!I If he has logged on and mixed with us, then he def has had a drink in the bar....

I think many things we've posted .are just the things he would have done and said .( I hope...!) He's all for having a good time and that's what we are doing !!! Mika rocks:thumb_yello: :harp::band:

afterthought:

:wink2: I think he should just leave us a little clue next time he visits us....and every time thereafter...until we've got him.....that would be a great game for us...playing detectives...so Mika, if you are just popping in,.... please leave us a clue......:wink2:

( I think I also have my suspicions who it might be )

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm if he does log in here from time to time then I'm embarrassed by some of my posts !!! lol... wonder if he reads the brace-appeal thread ! :roftl:

I hope he doesn't oh dear, I never thought of that one.:wub2: :wub2: ..but in a way, it's his own making, he's too teasingly sexy and he does play with them knowing what effect it has.....or am I the only one???

I know people have their suspicions that Mika is a member here but I just do not think he's joined yet, although I have no doubt he's checked out the site more than a few times already and maybe even someone close to him as well. I would definetely stop by (when I could) if I were in his position.

But I would still be curious to know the member suspected! Steph and Nicole same person in mind??:wink2:

well if i would be mika i would like to chat from time to time on forum and to see what people think about me. about the thread with his braces i think that's very funny and nice, and if mika saw it he better go i buy some more. it's a new trend in fashion. he might open a new line of design.

well if i would be mika i would like to chat from time to time on forum and to see what people think about me. about the thread with his braces i think that's very funny and nice, and if mika saw it he better go i buy some more. it's a new trend in fashion. he might open a new line of design.

mhm...couldn't cope with even more braces....to look at:wub2: :wub2: ...

Oh, I think he's facing a frantic life...no time to sit at the PC!!! Take a look at perezhiltom.com, and you'll see....:wink2:

maybe when he comes back to europe....

Anyway, if you are reading us, Mika, be sure we all love you dearly and will support you 4ever. Don't mind who is saying you are like Freddie or other... you will be Mika for ever! Those are ony bubbles to fill the air...

eh eh eh , nice thread this one, if Mika is going to read us, he will read this first!!:naughty:

I think, if he did have an account, it would be one with not many posts on it, as he is busy and couldnt get on a lot...

And it would be someone we didnt hear a lot of...someone who doesnt have a link to their myspace page.... wow!!! This is great!!

Its like cluedo!!!

Omg wow, wonder if he does...if he doesn't then someone must tell him this website so he can...that would be quite spooky if he has been oin here...what gave you that idea? :bleh:

He knows about this website for sure.... I have send him a message where I told him that he could see the drawing of my daughter right here...:blush-anim-cl: But if he really come and see??? I hope so!:wub2:

I think, if he did have an account, it would be one with not many posts on it, as he is busy and couldnt get on a lot...

And it would be someone we didnt hear a lot of...someone who doesnt have a link to their myspace page.... wow!!! This is great!!

Its like cluedo!!!

please Mika leave some clues, .....

It would be funny if he posts things here and we all have no idea :naughty:

I was away for two days and there were over 4000 posts, that's scary and it's not easy to find clues in that way :roftl: :roftl:

Mika if you read this:mf_lustslow: then I just want to say hello from Switzerland :roftl: :roftl:

Sweet Mika, if you read this...

Just like you said - if a new person just pops up from nowhere people need to compare you with someone they know better. But it`s not an excuse for saying you`re like Freddie or someone else. YOU`LL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE OUR CUTE `N FUNNY `N ADORABLE MiKa!!!:winner_first_h4h::mf_lustslow::punk::glasses3:

So we think that Mika logs onto here from time to time , ("that's scary"!!)

so I have to ask :

which user name do you think he uses?

do you think he posts things?

do you think our threads make him smile as much as we do when we write them?

do you think he's been to the Butterfly lounge ?

[...]

...I haven't the faintest idea...But I wish he was here, sometimes, to feel our love for him :blush-anim-cl: