oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderators on this board can tell pretty well if he does. Mods (is there only one?) on a vbulletin board can track IP addresses from each logon. They can check if one user logs into thie board from different IP addresses (which can be easily seen as country of login), therefore an indication of someone who travels. If those changing IPs correspond to to the cities he's currently touring in, you can pretty much bet you got either he or his crew.

how very interesting..... hmmmmm, where are our mods?

I imagine our mods have far too much respect for mika to reveal such information though I think they might be excited by the prospect of using such information to figure him out, assuming they don't already know. I just hope they will be above sharing with the entire board anything they figure out.

Moderators on this board can tell pretty well if he does. Mods (is there only one?) on a vbulletin board can track IP addresses from each logon. They can check if one user logs into thie board from different IP addresses (which can be easily seen as country of login), therefore an indication of someone who travels. If those changing IPs correspond to to the cities he's currently touring in, you can pretty much bet you got either he or his crew.

When this site went down the other day and we were on the temporary board, Sunny Monkey as good as admitted that he knows which member is Mika and that he does occasionally post.

I don't really want everyone to know because Mika would be bombarded with PM's and he'd have to stop using the ID.

...........plus it would spoil our fun speculating!

Yeah, and the chase is always more exciting!.....:naughty:

no worries, moderators usually keep quiet unless there is trouble,....maybe that's where Mika is sitting...

by the way, if you check on myspace when he logs in, you've got a good ides when he comes to us for a stroll, giggle and affection...

When this site went down the other day and we were on the temporary board, Sunny Monkey as good as admitted that he knows which member is Mika and that he does occasionally post.

it's all part of the mystery and fun...not to be sure, that way he can move around freely and play havoc , a bit like in fairy tales....and then Mika#s life is ...so wonderfully colourful....

:wub2: this is getting more and more mysterious...:wub2: .

Mikamad's winning entry has disappeared on the gingerbread thread...(.I need it for the lyric sheet, part of her prize) who has taken it........MIKA????????

Well, he's guarneteed to come here after Sivan gives him the scrap book. I hope.

i hope so too

*i wonder*

i would love to be in sivan's shoes for the Gig later :blush-anim-cl:

i think the subject has been approached but Sunny is very cunning and wont reveal any information ....but i dont blame him the media could be here spying aswell :wink2:

....but i dont blame him the media could be here spying aswell :wink2:

Haventh thought about that, but it's def a possibility.. It wouldn't be the first time that has happened!