oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have a very nice voice, Ashley ...

and this thread is like a traffic accident. I can't seem to look away!

do u mean on my myspace? well the singing on it isnt me, its of this other singer named Ashley Gearing, shes on my top friends btw..

*still waiting to see if Mika is a member*

So you must be... MIKA ??

I knew it!

do u mean on my myspace? well the singing on it isnt me, its of this other singer named Ashley Gearing, shes on my top friends btw..

*still waiting to see if Mika is a member*

... look away, Mark. Unplug your machine. Take your own advice. :blink:

how do you know you are not Mika...how do WE know you are not Mika???

How do we know . . . We are not MIKA ?

That’s it.

I've lost it.

Sleep deprivation . . . has finally taken its toll. Save yourselves.

It is too late for me. . .

personally i think Steph iS mika :naughty:

really...mhm

and you think I would expose myself so much and write such about him, I feel deeply honoured but the things I have posted are very embarrassing:wub2: :wub2: very much descriptive and personal...hui...talking about my feelings...

ehmm, as much as I would like to say yes, it's a no....and gladly so 'cause there is still hope...

I think it's ....can't tell.....

you have a very nice voice, Ashley ...

and this thread is like a traffic accident. I can't seem to look away!

that is brilliantly put...yes like 'a traffic accident' you can't seem to look or stay away..:wub2: :wub2: ..well it's addictive but then Mika is .....:wink2: addictive!!! :wink2::thumb_yello: VERY !!!!!!!!

Everyone!

Un plug your machines!! Walk Away!!!

...before it is too late!

LOL!

Dinner is done now... so I'm here for the night! LOL! I guess I have the advantage over all the Europeans... since I'm here in the states ;)

dcdeb

I'M GONNA CALL AN AMBULANCE, WE ALL NEED ONE

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Thanks! Just in the nic of time too! Post number 70!

Thats enough damage for one day. :wink2:

Have a good night!

-Mark

p.s. This was way too much fun.:roll1: ...and with that thought

LOL!

Dinner is done now... so I'm here for the night! LOL! I guess I have the advantage over all the Europeans... since I'm here in the states ;)

dcdeb

for us it is night now...it's just after midnight...:thumb_yello:

please guard this site for me, make sure \Mika does not sneak in...he might well do so the time is about right....:wub2: :wub2:

for us it is night now...it's just after midnight...:thumb_yello:

please guard this site for me, make sure \Mika does not sneak in...he might well do so the time is about right....:wub2: :wub2:

I will do my best to stay online as long as I can :)

It's just 8:30 p.m. here now... However, I think that I certainly will let Mika sneak in if he wants to! <waves to Mika!>

OTOH, I'm assuming that Mika has bigger fish to fry tonight... isn't tonight Perez Hilton's b'day party? He'd probably go to that if he could... At least, that's what *I* would do! :wink2:

dcdeb

god hope mika doesn`t go to that party i think Perez Hilton's as obsessed with mika as us . he might try & get mika pissed to have his wicked way with him :eek: then plaster it all over his web site :no: mika dont trust Perez hes evil :bash:

god hope mika doesn`t go to that party i think Perez Hilton's as obsessed with mika as us . he might try & get mika pissed to have his wicked way with him :eek: then plaster it all over his web site :no: mika dont trust Perez hes evil :bash:

don't say that!

ack, i'd rather NOT know who mika is...that would spoil everything for us AND him!

hey hey, was just off to bed but have to post this quickly...

don't worry about Perez, he's done wonders for getting Mika known in the States, really, he might not be our cup of tea, but through him people got to know him much more,...I think that's great, and I persomally have posted many emails thanking perez for this...

Mika is intelligent and strong, he will not be persuaded to do things he does not want to do...

I think Perez rocks, I think his site is funny and it does what it intends to do t encourages chating and discussions,,,:thumb_yello: ..

So we think that Mika logs onto here from time to time , ("that's scary"!!)

Moderators on this board can tell pretty well if he does. Mods (is there only one?) on a vbulletin board can track IP addresses from each logon. They can check if one user logs into thie board from different IP addresses (which can be easily seen as country of login), therefore an indication of someone who travels. If those changing IPs correspond to to the cities he's currently touring in, you can pretty much bet you got either he or his crew.

I think Perez rocks, I think his site is funny and it does what it intends to do t encourages chating and discussions,,,:thumb_yello: ..

Well, it turns out the Perez Hilton party apparently was FRIDAY night, not Saturday. Just checked his site :)

dcdeb