oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

Yo Mika!!!

if you are reading: do you realize how much we love you??? Not physically! It's something spiritual...your voice and your songs...how can we describe the sensations?!?!?!

Thank God I met you in my life's walk :wink2:

I feel the same!!!! :wub2:

And.... GBM (God Bless Mika)

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Mika!!!

if you are reading: do you realize how much we love you??? Not physically! It's something spiritual...your voice and your songs...how can we describe the sensations?!?!?!

amen to that! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

• 3 weeks later...
Yo Mika!!!

I can definitely second that emotion:wub2:

Yo Mika!!!

I agree with this but...i love him physically too!:blush-anim-cl:

Mika himself has admited he reads the forum! whether or not that means he has actually got an account or not i dont know! :blush-anim-cl: just think of him reading the stuff i say about him!

Oh yea and i found a user who hasnt been on in ages what maby since mika started the larger places! AND no posts. but it looks too obvious to be him! maby thats just a tactic!

I love this game!!!

its much better a secret at the moment so we can have threads like this one trying to figgure out who he is

Yo Mika!!!

Yeah, it's definatelly something spiritual, you're right!!! :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Yeah, it's definatelly something spiritual, you're right!!! :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

yep your right! our link to mika is though something i cant explain! its a great thing! im sure mika and his music came into my life for some reason! maby to make me realise there was more to life that lying to myself or something like that!!!

I dont believe in fate or anything but i do believe some things DO happen for a reason! im sure that mika entering our lives through his music is one of these things! :thumb_yello:

If mika is reading this thank you! MR #1 curly haired pop :king: mika!!!!

yep your right! our link to mika is though something i cant explain! its a great thing! im sure mika and his music came into my life for some reason! maby to make me realise there was more to life that lying to myself or something like that!!!

I dont believe in fate or anything but i do believe some things DO happen for a reason! im sure that mika entering our lives through his music is one of these things! :thumb_yello:

If mika is reading this thank you! MR #1 curly haired pop :king: mika!!!!

i think Mika can reach each and every one of us with his music and with his infectuous bubbly personality, he is there when we're down and he's there when we feel good, he's the best friend i've ever had and...he knows when to just be in the background....

i think Mika can reach each and every one of us with his music and with his infectuous bubbly personality, he is there when we're down and he's there when we feel good, he's the best friend i've ever had and...he knows when to just be in the background....

:biggrin2: STEPH ..... YOU'RE GREEEEEAAAAAAT !!!!!!!:biggrin2:

FOR SURE!!!

#

I just wish he would be able to listen to my problems and vise versa.....but listening to his music is good enough for me. His music is like prozac....

#

I just wish he would be able to listen to my problems and vise versa.....but listening to his music is good enough for me. His music is like prozac....

he does send you little pick me up messages through his lyrics and his infectuous smile...so every time you're down think of mika and start smiling....:thumb_yello:

he does send you little pick me up messages through his lyrics and his infectuous smile...so every time you're down think of mika and start smiling....:thumb_yello:

It is amazing, not even Robbie did that for me

It is amazing, not even Robbie did that for me

you see he reaches parts other don't even think about or want to get to, he is very sensual and sensitive to the thoughts of others and he can give so much to us through his music, he has so many feel good songs and then others with deeper meaning...it is just unique how he gets into each of us....how he takes us through thick and thin, a leading hand....

you see he reaches parts other don't even think about or want to get to, he is very sensual and sensitive to the thoughts of others and he can give so much to us through his music, he has so many feel good songs and then others with deeper meaning...it is just unique how he gets into each of us....how he takes us through thick and thin, a leading hand....

I cannot acutally think of one artiste in the music business of recent times who does that. Most of them seem to be in it for the money and what they get back. Mika does it for himself, sure, but also for other people.

I cannot acutally think of one artiste in the music business of recent times who does that. Most of them seem to be in it for the money and what they get back. Mika does it for himself, sure, but also for other people.

no I think he is so unique in that, he has a talent for understanding people , just look he takes his whole family to the gigs, who would do that?

no I think he is so unique in that, he has a talent for understanding people , just look he takes his whole family to the gigs, who would do that?

Hence Big Girl. He says fat women should to be put on a pedistal.

ok way random...

havnt been on in a while but guess what...

im in keyboarding and this site isnt blocked!!!

yay!

now i can get mika all day long!!!!!!

good news! :thumb_yello: mika is everywhere!!

Hence Big Girl. He says fat women should to be put on a pedistal.

his perception of people is so very unique, that is what comes across in his songs, that's what comforts us when we are sad and lifts us and makes us happy, it's the mikamagic!