Steph

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I"M DRIVING TO HOLLYWOOD TO SEE HIM TOMORROW >_<

I'm sorry, i'm so excited I had to say it @_@

Wow, lucky you!!! Make sure to say hallo from all of us.. *Who can't ever see him, because we are to poor/to young to go ourselves (because we would probably be killed or something on the way to the capital city... lol)

*feels even more embarrased... but then as a good laugh at herself !*

well ,if they all come here before the gigs, at least we can say we give them something to giggle about,....big time, ......!!!!(they could occasionally say hello though!!!)

Its not as if it would take him too much time to quickly have a browse then off to do a show :blink:

to have a quick look...well that doesn't work with us....we get stuck gere...nothing quick here, tooaddictive,

he's prob as addicted to this here as we are....

he's prob as addicted to this here as we are....

if you think about it, he probably is. for the past 2 days its been this site i've been addicted to (which isnt such a bad idea cuz myspace is SOO addicting). but which name would he have? i think i have an idea but im not sure.

Well, I had a suspicion as to who it might be but it was likely either some male poster deciding to have a bit of fun with us on the tama thread or maybe an unsuspecting poster being entirely sincere and not realizing what he was doing to us ^_^

mmmm *wonders what he might have posted*

well he could play havoc everywhere...

did you look at the lyricsong we put together with all the fav lines? I would like him to put it to music to play at the next gigs as an encore for his fans...