oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

thanks,i shall be posting it off to him in a day or two, I'm just waiting for Mikamad's gingerbreadmika pic (to go with it) then it's in his hands,,,....

Very cool! Its pretty exciting that its all coming together now ^_^

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it called a 'bib', the pattern on the shirt?

Anyway, it is the same shirt Mika wore on his Amsterdam gig, I'm pretty sure of that. I really like it! And I saw another band member wearing it on a YouTube video, can't remember which of the two guys, but it's a populair shirt for sure! :biggrin2:

i love that shirt too! some didn't cause it looked like a bib, but i like the color contrast; think it's quite cute actually! would definitely throw that on with jeans or white trousers. :thumb_yello:

I love that shirt ^_^ I can still picture him from the amsterdam vid ^_^ He looked phenomenal in it!

Is it called a 'bib', the pattern on the shirt?

Anyway, it is the same shirt Mika wore on his Amsterdam gig, I'm pretty sure of that. I really like it! And I saw another band member wearing it on a YouTube video, can't remember which of the two guys, but it's a populair shirt for sure! :biggrin2:

I'm glad to read someone else noticed, too! I thought maybe I was imagining things! :)

dcdeb

I have to say that I did not like the bib shirt...I remember when I first saw it, I was wondering if it was a real Bib he was wearing....sorry doesn't do it for me!!

I like him best in the black bolero jacket and when he performed in Milan with the tailored black and white striped jacket...of course he always looks great in a T-Shirt...by the way who thinks that Mika is looking more toned? I saw him in a video performing Over my shoulder, his biceps are definetly more defined...:blush-anim-cl:

I have to say that I did not like the bib shirt...I remember when I first saw it, I was wondering if it was a real Bib he was wearing....sorry doesn't do it for me!!

I like him best in the black bolero jacket and when he performed in Milan with the tailored black and white striped jacket...of course he always looks great in a T-Shirt...by the way who thinks that Mika is looking more toned? I saw him in a video performing Over my shoulder, his biceps are definetly more defined...:blush-anim-cl:

I think Mika's dress sense is amazing, his choice of bright colours and outfits are super, .... his personality reflects in his clothes...

the one time I thought he was ill advised was on the R2 showcase gig, when he chatted sitting on this stool he wore this silvery shirt which made him look very skinny and vulnerable... maybe it's just me....

Me too!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I found it! it's on the sivan's myspace! go on her profile and there's her myspace adress!

You'll see it's very cute!

I've learn a thing about Mika I've see a interview and he says he can't cook...hmm....lool

I found it! it's on the sivan's myspace! go on her profile and there's her myspace adress!

I've learn a thing about Mika I've see a interview and he says he can't cook...hmm....lool

i don't believe that Mika can't cook, hahahah, we could all invite him for a Mikameal...

I love cooking!!!

He could come and live with me...............we've got a spare room.............I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind...................:naughty:

I love cooking!!!

He could come and live with me...............we've got a spare room.............I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind...................:naughty:

wouldn't we all love a Mika in our spare room hahahsa....

hey, do you still have a copy of your gingerbreadmika?

hehehe my mum doesn't particularly like cooking but I'm sure if mika ever stayed over she would cook whatever he wanted whenever he wanted :naughty:

I like to cook and I'm fairly good at it and would love to take classes but I don't know that its really something you do unless you want to be a chef and I most certainly do not want to be a chef >_<