oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if he does come on here, it works both ways, we don't know who he is, but he won't know who we are either (most of us) unless we somehow tell him our forum names if we ever met him.

yes, at gigs, when we meet him we 'll say, oh by the way, i'm.... I bet you he will then make a comment like...oh so you are...., hahaha

:roftl: hahaha the tama thread thats so fun i love it

he's busy right now, learning all our names....he said he carries a little book around with him...he prob enters...Steph..crazy threads..BexxY good imagination...etc

haha do you think he does? :blink:

thats a pretty scary thought ...he seems to remember names pretty well aswell :blink:

yes, how else would he show no sign of surprize...I think it's great, it reminds he of schoolboy pranks...he's loving it, I think every time you see he logged into myspace to read these somtimes stupid posts, he pops over to us...

god hope mika doesn`t go to that party i think Perez Hilton's as obsessed with mika as us . he might try & get mika pissed to have his wicked way with him :eek: then plaster it all over his web site :no: mika dont trust Perez hes evil :bash:

Oh god, that would be mighty mighty horrid. I don't think it would happen, though, but the press would have a field day with that one. :shocked:

I don't know much about Perez, so can anyone tell me why a lot of people don't like him? I know that he bashes celebrities, but can someone give me details or something? I'm slightly...clueless...:roftl: