Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

It would be so fantastic to meet all of you too, I would look forward to that as much as anything! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it was great on Sunday to meet up with Wendi, GITB and Leezy yo make the trews. Putting names to faces to names is great. (gave us chance to talk about the rest of you too!) Only kidding (in case the rest of them tell me off!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was great on Sunday to meet up with Wendi, GITB and Leezy yo make the trews. Putting names to faces to names is great. (gave us chance to talk about the rest of you too!) Only kidding (in case the rest of them tell me off!

Have just re read that and realised that it makes even less sense than my posts usually do! Do you think we need a 'Completetly geriatric thread!'

Have just re read that and realised that it makes even less sense than my posts usually do! Do you think we need a 'Completetly geriatric thread!'

Very likely :naughty: but I'm taking the recylced teenager route! :mf_rosetinted:

i was also wondering on the dates for the get to gether. i am going to have to organize a sitter for the weekend whilst huuby works. so i am really hoping for a date to be set soon. this is going to be so exciting meeting peopl with the same interest MIKA. it would a bigger bonus if he did do a concert though, all of us together wow what a weekend to remember it would be.

i was also wondering on the dates for the get to gether. i am going to have to organize a sitter for the weekend whilst huuby works. so i am really hoping for a date to be set soon. this is going to be so exciting meeting peopl with the same interest MIKA. it would a bigger bonus if he did do a concert though, all of us together wow what a weekend to remember it would be.

I think we should commision a 'speshul' concert, just for us! Nothing fancy, just us and him (and the band of course!)

When Queen organise fan club conventions(they call them)now and in the past there is usually at least one band celeb there, sometimes a band member or friend of the band!! We should invite everyone involved in Mika, if we get it organised officially we can sell tickets and so everyone can contribute fairly. Maybe this is too big for our first one but def something to work towards. They are usually weekends away and have loads of Queen related stuff. A mika convention would be ace:thumb_yello:

When Queen organise fan club conventions(they call them)now and in the past there is usually at least one band celeb there, sometimes a band member or friend of the band!! We should invite everyone involved in Mika, if we get it organised officially we can sell tickets and so everyone can contribute fairly. Maybe this is too big for our first one but def something to work towards. They are usually weekends away and have loads of Queen related stuff. A mika convention would be ace:thumb_yello:

It certainly would. Have you been to any of the Queen ones?

No, but i read about them all as i was in the fan club...i was too young and then i got too cool..:roftl: There is a dinner and dance in Bournemouth this Septmeber that I am thinking of going to, its a party not a convention but sounds great.

No, but i read about them all as i was in the fan club...i was too young and then i got too cool..:roftl: There is a dinner and dance in Bournemouth this Septmeber that I am thinking of going to, its a party not a convention but sounds great.

That sounds very posh! Maybe we could go for that or do you think that is a bit posh for us!

That sounds very posh! Maybe we could go for that or do you think that is a bit posh for us!

I think that would be way too formal for us, they are doing that as an extra it is not the main event! But we do need to be organised, there conventions sound great and those that attend get rare songa sung and bews etc... brilliant! But we can work up to that ! we just need to arrange a night or weekend away i think:biggrin2:

I think that would be way too formal for us, they are doing that as an extra it is not the main event! But we do need to be organised, there conventions sound great and those that attend get rare songa sung and bews etc... brilliant! But we can work up to that ! we just need to arrange a night or weekend away i think:biggrin2:

Yes, just a chance to get together on the first occasion then we can take it from there

One little question.... any younglings coming?

Im hoping to.... :biggrin2:

Ill have to bring the parents along though. they dont trust me, they think youre all a bunch of pedophiles wanting to kidnap me...

:roftl:

If its in Newcastle... i get to travl past that statue that looks like its flashing!!!! You know, that angel ov the north thing.....Wheyyyy!