Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One vote .. and its equal :wink2:

<stands back is not baised in either direction>

Going on some comments, it will probably end up being 2 different venues, which is such a shame cause I really wanted as many people as possible to come.

Edinburgh would be too far for the people down South, Brighton is too far for the people up North. We should have all voted for somewhere in the middle to get maximum numbers.

You never know, even though people have voted Brighton, they may still wish to join the Northern division in Newcastle for the best Mika Fan Club get together ever!

:thumb_yello:

One vote .. and its equal :wink2:

<stands back is not baised in either direction>

I don't mind admitting to being biased! No, seriously, I would have gone for London had it been there as it would be easier and cheaper to get to......and I honestly think that would have been the case for a lot of people. But, I just can't make it to Brighton

Going on some comments, it will probably end up being 2 different venues, which is such a shame cause I really wanted as many people as possible to come.

Edinburgh would be too far for the people down South, Brighton is too far for the people up North. We should have all voted for somewhere in the middle to get maximum numbers.

You never know, even though people have voted Brighton, they may still wish to join the Northern division in Newcastle for the best Mika Fan Club get together ever!

:thumb_yello:

Now who's biased! LOL

I don't mind admitting to being biased! No, seriously, I would have gone for London had it been there as it would be easier and cheaper to get to......and I honestly think that would have been the case for a lot of people. But, I just can't make it to Brighton

Kath, we have a trump card though! We have Freddie and he will be a pull for some who could do either venue!!!!!!

Freddie you are defo going to the Newcastle venue! :naughty:

Kath, we have a trump card though! We have Freddie and he will be a pull for some who could do either venue!!!!!!

Freddie you are defo going to the Newcastle venue! :naughty:

True............unless they get Mika of course! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh the very thought! Might just have to revise my 'I can't get to Brighton' statement in that case! Sorry Freddie.......no offence intended!

Mika has to come to our one, it was my idea, and I might have a huge strop otherwise!!!!!

And lets face it...............we have seen your strops! Not pretty!

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: well thanks , a very lucky lad I am to be here .:thumb_yello:

It would be amazing if Mika turned up

It will be amazing anyway..........we will be there!

LOL, that was hilarious! Still laughing at that!

The trouble is, I think about these things at strange times, like in bed.......or in the swimming pool..........and suddenly burst out laughing......makes me appear very odd!

Brighton is ALOT closer. But I wont be able to meet wendi. :(

I think Leezy is just going to have to PM Mika, find out which one he can get to then that will decide it! lol

Brighton is ALOT closer. But I wont be able to meet wendi. :(

Yeh but you can come with your mum, have a girls weekend in Newcastle.

When my wee girl grows up, I want to do things like that with her, so come to Newcastle! Yeh:wink2: