Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we could name a day and have a meet in Brighton and one in Newcastle, and you could go to whatever one suits?? Obviously can't always keep everyone happy, but that way we could please quite a number?

Also does it have to be in winter? Brrrrr in Newcastle in November!!! If it's going to be mostly UK folk who don't have to make huge travel arrangements, what about end August or something?

Maybe we could name a day and have a meet in Brighton and one in Newcastle, and you could go to whatever one suits?? Obviously can't always keep everyone happy, but that way we could please quite a number?

Also does it have to be in winter? Brrrrr in Newcastle in November!!! If it's going to be mostly UK folk who don't have to make huge travel arrangements, what about end August or something?

August would suit me- no school. Half terms are iffy cos of them being different in Wales to England. Sorry to moan and stuff :) I would never make it to Brighton though.

Well, whichever way it goes, the next time we could make sure it went the other way, so this time up north for instance, next time down south, then somewhere in the middle or to the west or Scotland. It's not easy, but imagine if we were in America!

Brighton would be closer for me, but I'm not adverse to Newcastle, so I don't mind. If you have two I'll be at both, as long as they're not on the same night of course.:roftl:

Well, whichever way it goes, the next time we could make sure it went the other way, so this time up north for instance, next time down south, then somewhere in the middle or to the west or Scotland. It's not easy, but imagine if we were in America!

Yeh true , a trip to a seaside town , great , rock , candy floss :biggrin2:

Well thanks !...

Brighton huh ! .. yeahhh Brighton rock! :punk: :punk:

Freddie! You're back! Good to see ya..........could have done with you in the Oldlings on Friday night........needed a stabling influence!

Brighton will be a no go for me I am afraid

Freddie! You're back! Good to see ya..........could have done with you in the Oldlings on Friday night........needed a stabling influence!

Brighton will be a no go for me I am afraid

Kath, we were the model of good behaviour on Friday!!!:naughty: :naughty:

Freddie would have run a mile! :roftl:

Kath, we were the model of good behaviour on Friday!!!:naughty: :naughty:

Freddie would have run a mile! :roftl:

Leezy.............see the 'post of the day thread!' Freddie can make his own mind up! lol

Well its either gonna be a warm night on the Quay by the Tyne or a warm night on the beach -no not the nudist beach freddie!!

I would go to the Toon but not Brighton even though it sounds so much nicer and closer to London so MIKA moo could come for a pint or two, too xx